Hotel Irati
$105
$83
$104
  • Pool
All reviewsno liftold townbreakfast was delicioussmall balconieslovely little hotelfantastic hostsaircon heatingcooked englishperfect locationbars and restaurantsquiet streetgreat showermodern bathroompower showertapasroom doorchanged daily
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 8, 2013

This hotel is a little gem and massively better than its rating. its in a perfect location, staff fantastic and friendly, room cleaned daily, spacious, ac and fridge. Amazing value and near to all bars, beaches and resteraunts, without the noise, would highly recommend, Michael and Warren

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed July 21, 2013

What a find!!.. Hostal Irati in the very heart of the old town ..a quiet little back street ..a few steps away from the hustle and bustle of the main shops and bars .
Rooms were a nice size with plenty of wardrobe space . bed was comfy ..and free aircon.
T.v in room also a fridge.
nice shower room and wc ...shower could have done with a new head holder and a re grout
but other than that was spotlessly clean .Staff and owner very welcoming took time to chat and answer any questions.
Little balcony on front rooms helps with smokers .. hostal closes at midnight so get your own key to let yourself in aswell as room key ..so dont leave keys at reception if your planning a night out ..
did not want to stay in a high rise hotel ..so looked at the old town ..its actually busier than the new town and much more Spanish .
will definatley be staying here again .

Room Tip: try for a room with balcony if possible
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We got a recommendation for this place, we were told it was the food in benidorm and when we got there, we couldn't decide what to order as everything on the menu sounded nice so we asked if we could have a selection in the the style of tapas, this place lived up to it's recommendation, we enjoyed everything we were given and even went back another day.
This place isn't easy to find but I highly recommend you search for it, as a chef myself, I wasn't disappointed.
We didn't stay there but the pictures of the rooms look a hell of a lot better than the apartment that we stayed in.
If I am ever in this area again I sure will be giving this place another visit.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Scott L
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I booked this holiday for a little break, my coach driver could only drop me off at the Cristal Park.I knew the area so this wasnt a problem for me, I did book direct by phone.As a women on my own I felt very safe and comfortable I made two knew friends.I was given a double room at the front very comfortable, all there food is home made I had the sword fish a couple of nights fantastic,nothing is two much trouble Gabrielle,Sara Rosabella lovely family, drinks are not over priced or the food and you are near all the Tapas bars what more could you ask for for the price,my family are going to book at the end of the year Ican not wait to go back there I have found my liitle place for future holidays in Benidorm ..

Room Tip: not sure about this u can always ring and ask ,.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 15, 2013

My Friend booked this through Travel Republic so to be fair we did not know what to expect other than what the reviews said.
It is situated in a narrow street the far end of old town near dove park, we were dropped off by dove park and had to walk the last few yards as our driver did not have a permit to go into the old town, on arriving we were met by the owner Gabrielle and allocated our rooms ,which were both on the back of the building and apart from being the noisy side the rooms do not have a little balcony which my friend wanted so he could go out and have a smoke, my friend mentioned this and was told he could move rooms the next day which he did, I stayed in the other back room as it had a better shower and a double bed.
The rooms are adequately furnished some with double beds some with twin beds, all have a fridge and their own air con units which work very well plus a wardrobe and bed side tables, off the room is the en-suite,the rooms were clean and the bed was probably the best I have had abroad I.E. not a wafer thin mattress and rock hard board,
The only thing that lets the rooms down are a basic lack of minor maintenance, in my room both towel rails were broke, in my friends room the light was hanging down from the ceiling and the shower hose was in need of replacement, all these jobs would take a handy man no more than one hour to put back to standard but if the owner does his own repairs I can see how he is pressed for time the hours he works, but none of this detracts from the fact for a two star its better than its rating and I will go back again, for €23 a night its excellent value.
They have a small bar where you can have your inclusive continental breakfast between 9-12 or just have a drink or bite to eat until midnight , the owners make their own dough for the bread and pizza's so its fresh, it seems they have a reputation for the pizza's which you can order to take out or just back to the room. I had a couple of the pizza's and was perfectly happy with them, they do other food which they have on the specials board but thats all in Spanish so you have to make sure its what you think it is, for example oxtails in sauce, calamari, etc.
The owners are great when you do get to know them (by the second day), very friendly and helpful and willing to spend a bit of time giving directions and suggestions of places to go.
Overall very good value and a comfortable place to stay even with the noise you can get from passing drunk yobs in the night, I will try to get booked in for my next visit whenever that maybe.

Room Tip: Front rooms are not so noisy and have a small balcony.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends