“A lovely apartment location”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Anthony C
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“A lovely apartment location”
Reviewed February 6, 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

A great location for the beach and nightlife.The apartment is clean and comfortable and the owner ( Juan) is very helpful and on hand if any problems arise.There is a large supermarket right outside the apartments and various bars and resturants ony 3 minutes away.We would recommend these apartments to both couples and familes.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
peter b
Darlington, United Kingdom
“Vacanza”
Reviewed February 4, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

My wife and I stayed at the vacanza for 50 nights. Dec 15- Feb 3.The apartment had every thing that was needed. Juan the owner was on hand in minutes whenever needed just a phone call away. First night we couldn't work the key fob ran Juan at 1.30am came down and explained what we were doing wrong. Dec was cold at night asked for a heater juan supplied in minutes Also does airport transfers. The complex is secure and very clean and tidy. I would recommend the vacanza to anyone who is fit and has no problems with walking as its only fault for less mobile people is the bank that it is situated on.

Grainnet2...
Dingle Peninsula, Ireland
“Great Apartment and Host”
Reviewed September 25, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

Just home from our 10 day stay at vacanza! Loved every minute of our stay, we were greeted by our host Juan who was amazing. He met us as soon
as we arrived and brought us to the apartment and then showed us around. He gave us so much info on the resort and things to do and great recommendations for food. We also bought tickets off him for the waterpark at a discounted rate. We paid for wifi and a safe for such a small fee The tv was huge and had all the popular channels we get at home. The pool at the complex was gorgeous, it closed while we were there but this didnt bother us as we went to the beach which is only a 5 minute walk away everyday. Juan also told us we could use the pool in a nearby hotel if we wanted to. We were also only a short walk away from all the bars and restaurants and far enough from the main strip so there was never any noise when we were going to sleep. We will definately return to these apartments sometime in the future. Thank you so much Juan we had an amazing time.

Sep 27, 2017
Thank you for you great review.It will be a pleasure o have you again at my apartment.
Best Regards.Juan.
Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 15, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Sep 23, 2017
Thank you Kayleigh for your good review.It was a pleasure helping you and your friends on your holidays.Also finding you a cheaper taxi so your holidays stay as cheap as posible.It is one of my prioritys, try to keep holidays for customers as cheap as possible so when they requested i try to find things cheaper for them like taxis.,tickets for Theme Parks,etc.
I agree with you on this point:People like for example group of guys looking for noise or trouble better book a hotel or other apartments near by (THE SQUARE,The night Clubs area)As on that area they will get plenty of noise and trouble.Thesse apartments are at just 15 to 20 minutes walk from that main night clubs area,distance in off to keep away from the noise,also the main british area of bars and restaurants are at only 5 minutes walk from thesse apartments.Just to clarify that the beach is at only 4 minutes walk from the complex.
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 1, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Sep 2, 2017
You mentioned on departure that your family realy enjoy your stay at my apartment,and that you will book again next year.Thank you!.You are a lovely family!.It will be great to have you and your family again at my apartment.I received your message yesterday interested for March/April next year.As soon as you let me know the exact dates i will send you a quote with my best price for regular customers.
Reviewed August 17, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Aug 18, 2017
“Thank you for your review - it was great to have you stay”
jasonmagu...
Pettigo, Ireland
“Too small and expensive”
Reviewed August 14, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Stayed at this vacanza complex with my family of 5(2 of which where teenagers). The first thing is these apartments are overpriced for what you get. We paid juan around €1700 for a fortnight also a deposit of €200, which we got back €140 as the AC cost €60. The reason for it been overpriced in my opinion is because the ac was only in the living room area and it was to hot to sleep in the bedroom so the 5 of us had to sleep in the living area where the AC was. Also the beds where SO uncomfortable. The internet wasn't great and the TV glitched the whole time. Also no sun loungers for the pool unless we paid €20 per lounger( another €100 euro for 5). Pool was good although not enough shade and the kitchen utensils need to be updated as the were filthy as were all the floors. We arrived at night and when I walked around awhile without my shoes, the soles of my feet were black. Would not recommend these apartments to anyone..way way to expensive..never again.

Disappointed customer and glad to get home to a comfortable bed.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Aug 17, 2017
This family talk me they were in Benidorm two years ago with 5 other familys wich are brothers and sisters,as they love it here,never mentioned but probably been here many times before.Two years ago they book on another place,this year at my apartment and next time it will be on some other apartments.I doubt they are ever going to find the right place for them.This family book in January,and around March 6 other familys of 5 and 6 people each(2 scottish,1 Irish,2 englishs and a french family)wich all been regular customers with me every year in July or August for the last 3 years contact me as they wanted to book again,but they wanted this year the same weeks as this family so as it was too late,they talk me next year will contact me back earlyer,after reading this review i regret to have taken this family as i new the other familys would return as they already talk me on departure last year they will be back.

After the brexit,the exchange rate for the pound sterling has gone so low that many familys are complaining at moment about prices,not only on apartments,same on bars,restaurants,etc.This family would had pay for the same 2 weeks 2 years ago at my apartment 400 euros cheaper because of the exchange rate.So the probleme is not that my apartment is spensive.The probleme is that like the family on the last review go for more that they can afford.This family ask for a quote,and i send them the quote in euros like i do to every single family,so why are they complain now about the price.Why they book with me?.Well after they rectify and said it was only spensive because the aircon.
This family pick up 2 weeks of the more spensive weeks of the year.I have familys wich pay a lot more than that and come back every year.Why to come on the pick up periode when you can come like June or September wich weather is realy nice and Benidorm is very busy for a third of the price?My answer is:Only if you can afford it!.The probleme is when you want to come with a group of familys and maybe not every one can afford the same things or have the same budget.But you can't blame the prices of an apartment or a hotel,not body forced you to book it!.Take something cheaper!.
I respect every opinion but what i don't like is that when a family leave not happy for any reason wich a perfectly understand!;(not every one is going to like my apartment),they start to put that everything at the apartment was bad.I think this family has copy half of the things of the last bad review i had.Reviews are a good thing as they help future travellers with theyr opinions,but when a family use a review to leave his anger,is not helping at all to others.

For the last 10 years i been keeping the same prices,instead of put prices up now i charge extra for things like wifi,safebox,aircon,etc.That way if a family not need the safe for example don't have to pay for it.More of that profit goes to the maintenace or cover the cost of all thesse things.
The last family wich wrote a bad review mentioned to me that on the hotel they were the last time on they don't have to pay for any extras like airport transfer,change of linen,meals,etc.They don't relice that hotels already add all that on the price when you book.It is a bussiness,not body give you nothing for free on this world.Also when you book an apartment you get a place 4 or 5 times bigger that a hotel room,so please try to don't compare.Also on a hotel normaly if you are more than 4 people(wich is your case) you have to book two rooms.Would that cost you the same price also?.Is that not an extra!.

They knew before they book they have to pay extra for sunbeds.They only book 1 sunbed anyway,so why they said (100 euros for 5 beds).20 euros for a sunbed for 14 nights is 1,42 euros a day.What a fortune!.When i go to the beach they charge me 5 euros per day.
They knew they have to pay extra for aircon if requested at the quote of 20 cents of an euro per hour.This family's sister(4 people)only pay 30 euros for 12 nights.It is like a car,the more you run it the more petrol it takes.The average family spend no more than 2 euros a day,some familys a lot less.For familys wich don't want spend money on aircon i provide fans free of charge.

I live at the same building on a 3 bedroom apartment bigger than theyr apartment and after a few hours you have to put the temperture of the aircon up as it gets too cold.Same machine as they have.The compresor of that machine is made to cool an apartment of 90 sq meters,that apartment have 60 sq meters.That is the size adverticed at the start of the advert on the website,so why they booked if is not the appropriate size for them.This 1 bedroom apartment have 60 sq meters.Mayority of 1 bed apartments in Benidorm are around 40 sq meters.Even many of the 2 bedroom apartments in Benidorm are not bigger that this one.At the UK you normaly get a heater on each room.This apartment have 5 rooms,you can't feet an aircon machine on each room.The cooling and heating systems work differently over here.

On theyr second day they call me about a probleme with the tv.I check it out and the probleme was that the family before them been play with the decoder so they only left 80 channels instead of the 200 english channels you normaly get.I retune the channels then the probleme was fix.They never complain back to me,so why now!.
Black feet walking around the apartment!.Any body can check every single review i have,if i don't get over 90% of good reviews over the bad ones wich mention about how clean or dirty is the apartment i give away a free holidays.I am very stricted about the cleaning of the apartment.On the case that is true that they got the black feet walking around the apartment and not in the street,if they just would had mentioned to me i would have check it out and 5 minutes later i would had send the cleaner to do the floor again.The floor is made of marble cream light color.Any dirty mark on it you see it strait away,i never see that when i check the apartment after the cleaner been doing it.If it was so dirty why don't they talk me on arrival.If i book a room and is so dirty i complain strait away,i don't wait 3 weeks to put that on a review,that is not a way to resolve a probleme,if is true!.Please note that this family of 5 people plus myself,so 6 people on total were walking around the apartment on theyr arrival for about 30 minutes,so coming walking from the street you always cach dirt on your shoes wich you bring into the apartment so when you walk with your barefoot you cach that dirty.The apartment gets sweeping and scrubbing every single time between familys.

I have sometimes a family complain about the bed is too soft.Another family about the same bed is too hard,same problemes with pillows,etc.Again!,i got by what mayority of the familys said,otherwise i will have to be changing all furniture every week a la carte.The furniture is on a perfect condition with many things very new.I am sorry but i can't put luxury kitchen utensils,as some bad customers take them away like tea spoonds,wine bottle openers,etc.and it is not the first time i have to throught away a toaster,a kettle,a frypan or a cooking pot after been used less that a week because has been damage.It only take one family to damage what 20 familys not been damage so as many things don't last long the quality of utensils are good in off.I have familys on winnter for 3 months at the apartment at they don't complain about this.Complain for the sick of it!.That is what is call it.Not happy with the utensils,let me know and i will provide you with new spare ones i have,but not 3 weeks later,too late now!.

The pool was good although not enough shade!.This complex have the nicer and more beautifull pool of all hotels and apartments in Benidorm.That is what customers mentioned to me.On arrival when you see the childrens walking into the balcony first thing they do is call:mom look at that pool,it is so great!.So the groups of adults:Come quick and see this beautifull pool,then start to take photos strait away.But for this family pool is just good and not shade.People complain in Benidorm about hotels and apartments as they are hide by big blocks and don't get in off sun and this family complain about too much sun.If many familys read this review i am going to get overbooking.People come to Spain for the sun,i never thought that would be a probleme!.

I don't think there is anything else they can complain about it,it is nothing left!.

You not coming back?.Don't worry another nice family will enjoy and apreciate thi apartment.Every year gets full booked with 40 to 90% of regular customers depending on the periodes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing