“Fantastic Birthday Meal”

Amigos Restaurant and Roof Terrace
Ranked #5 of 998 Restaurants in Benidorm
Cuisines: European, British, Cafe
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Now open from 7pm 7 days a week serving a la carte, situated at Carrer de la Palma. Serving good quality food at realistic prices we are most popular for our fillet steaks and also popular for our award winning wines, cocktails and sangria. Exceptional wines from Rioja, Valencia and Extremadura are served including the award winning Sauvignon Blanc and Shiraz from the house of Habla. Cold and dry Valencian white and rose wines are also served alongside our long-serving Riojas. No loud music or TV. Ideal for friends to meet or small groups to reserve for private parties such as cocktail parties, dinner parties, birthdays, hen parties, anniversaries. The Menu is relatively small, modern and diverse with additional seasonal specials added for variety. You can enjoy freshly prepared food in the evenings and reserve the new cocktail bar, roof terrace and/or restaurant for your exclusive use any day of the week. Magic Moments Cocktail Bar is available for Private Hire and Cocktail Classes
Reviewed December 16, 2015

Booked Amigos for my birthday meal o n 29th November for 8 people. I go to Bernidorm old town pretty often and had wanted to try this restuarant for a while. Perry the owner was really friendly and helpful and explained the menu and steak options. For some reason on that particular night I wanted lasagne which is something I rarley order in restaurants as I find it is all Pasta and not much else. I can honestly say it was the best I have ever had, there were only 2 layers of pasta (perfect) and the sauce was to die for. My friends ordered a variaty of different dishes from steaks to lamb shanks and all enjoyed their meal, apart from one fussy eater (sorry about that) all the vegetables looked fresh and tasty and the presentation was wonderful. I will be coming to Benidorm in July and will certainly book in for another meal and will have a steak next time as they looked so good. Thank you for a wonderful evening the service and attention to detail could not have been better

Date of visit: November 2015
Pubster28, Owner at Amigos Restaurant and Roof Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2015

Carole, really pleased you enjoyed your birthday evening at Amigos and thank you for the really nice review. See you in July.

Perry

Write a ReviewReviews (2,223)

Reviewed December 14, 2015 via mobile

Love love love amigos!! Visited Benidorm for the 2nd time in a matter of months in April.. We had booked amigos for 2 nights during our stay but love it so much we changed our plans and went back a 3rd night. Food is amazing, service outstanding. Friendliest staff you could ask for. We only planned to have started and main but stayed for dessert, coffees and cocktails! Well done to the fantastic team :0) xx

Date of visit: April 2015

Louise, thank you for your kind review, it's very much appreciated. Looking forward to you coming back for a 4th night in April 2016...

Reviewed December 14, 2015

A huge thank you to Matt and the team....we called Matt and booked a table of 16 at his restaurant and was blown away by not only the beautifully cooked and presented food, but also the effort they went to. It was a 60th birthday party and there were banners, balloons and even on the chalk board outside a birthday message.
The setting was lovely and the menu was very well explained. The portions were huge and even I could not face a pudding.
Matt explained about all the different wines and where they were from and what is best suited to our needs.
I implore anyone who loves great food and great service to try Amigos....thank you once again for the wonderful evening

Date of visit: December 2015

sazEssexuk, thank you for a really nice review and I'm really pleased everyone enjoyed the birthday party. Thank you also for the recommendation and I hope we see you again soon.

Reviewed December 6, 2015

Lovely restaurant in the old town of Benidorm. Excellent food and knowledgeable and attentive manager. We first went here for my birthday celebration, but returned on our last night because it was so good. Definitely the best meal we had all week. I would definitely recommend it.

Date of visit: December 2015

Jan, thank you for your kind review and mentioning the steaks. Also for your return visit, that's always appreciated of course :). Hope to see you next time you're here.

Reviewed December 3, 2015 via mobile

We had a group of 25 runners (BADGERS running club) all needing a good dinner the night before the Benidorm 10k and Half Marathon!
We came across Amigos and they opened the upstairs up especially for us as well as ringing up other members of staff to come into work so that they could meet our booking requirements, at the very last minute! They certainly went above and beyond for us!
The food was delicious and the cocktails were amazing too! The owner was very knowledgeable about different foods and drink and he makes the most amazing Toblerone cake for dessert! I'm a fussy eater but there was plenty on the menu to choose from, a great variety to suit all!
This is highly recommended, and I will definitely be visiting there again but maybe booking a few days in advance (rather than on the day) so that we can pre-order food.

1  Thank Rachael B
Pubster28, Owner at Amigos Restaurant and Roof Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2015

Rachael, thank you for your very kind review. It is appreciated. I remember you coming in a couple of hours before opening - we only had a handful of bookings and you wanted 23 meals with no pre-order... Matt shuffled the tables around - Kayleigh gave me her shopping list and got cracking on the prep and I phoned for reinforcements - You guys were very patient and appreciative of the effort the staff made which is always a plus for us, so thank you all for that.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write a review and we'll see you next year :)

Kind regards