“Steaks to die for”

Amigos Restaurant and Roof Terrace
Ranked #5 of 998 Restaurants in Benidorm
Cuisines: European, British, Cafe
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Description: Now open from 7pm 7 days a week serving a la carte, situated at Carrer de la Palma. Serving good quality food at realistic prices we are most popular for our fillet steaks and also popular for our award winning wines, cocktails and sangria. Exceptional wines from Rioja, Valencia and Extremadura are served including the award winning Sauvignon Blanc and Shiraz from the house of Habla. Cold and dry Valencian white and rose wines are also served alongside our long-serving Riojas. No loud music or TV. Ideal for friends to meet or small groups to reserve for private parties such as cocktail parties, dinner parties, birthdays, hen parties, anniversaries. The Menu is relatively small, modern and diverse with additional seasonal specials added for variety. You can enjoy freshly prepared food in the evenings and reserve the new cocktail bar, roof terrace and/or restaurant for your exclusive use any day of the week. Magic Moments Cocktail Bar is available for Private Hire and Cocktail Classes
Reviewed December 6, 2015

Lovely restaurant in the old town of Benidorm. Excellent food and knowledgeable and attentive manager. We first went here for my birthday celebration, but returned on our last night because it was so good. Definitely the best meal we had all week. I would definitely recommend it.

Date of visit: December 2015
Pubster28, Owner at Amigos Restaurant and Roof Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2015

Jan, thank you for your kind review and mentioning the steaks. Also for your return visit, that's always appreciated of course :). Hope to see you next time you're here.

Perry

Write a ReviewReviews (2,223)

Reviewed December 3, 2015 via mobile

We had a group of 25 runners (BADGERS running club) all needing a good dinner the night before the Benidorm 10k and Half Marathon!
We came across Amigos and they opened the upstairs up especially for us as well as ringing up other members of staff to come into work so that they could meet our booking requirements, at the very last minute! They certainly went above and beyond for us!
The food was delicious and the cocktails were amazing too! The owner was very knowledgeable about different foods and drink and he makes the most amazing Toblerone cake for dessert! I'm a fussy eater but there was plenty on the menu to choose from, a great variety to suit all!
This is highly recommended, and I will definitely be visiting there again but maybe booking a few days in advance (rather than on the day) so that we can pre-order food.

Date of visit: December 2015
1  Thank Rachael B
Pubster28, Owner at Amigos Restaurant and Roof Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2015

Rachael, thank you for your very kind review. It is appreciated. I remember you coming in a couple of hours before opening - we only had a handful of bookings and you wanted 23 meals with no pre-order... Matt shuffled the tables around - Kayleigh gave me her shopping list and got cracking on the prep and I phoned for reinforcements - You guys were very patient and appreciative of the effort the staff made which is always a plus for us, so thank you all for that.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write a review and we'll see you next year :)

Kind regards

Reviewed November 24, 2015

This was an excellent place to eat. We had the cheeseboard and wine at lunch time. Great value and service and very friendly staff. Wish I,d found it sooner as I was going home the next day but the next time I,m in Benidorm I,ll definitely be back..!

Date of visit: October 2015
Pubster28, Owner at Amigos Restaurant and Roof Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2015

Olive, when you gave us a review on our Facebook page I didn't realise you you had the wine and cheeseboard at lunchtime. We don't open during the day - therefore I believe this review belongs to Amigos Bistro by Nas and Dino - Sorry.

Reviewed November 24, 2015 via mobile

Visited Amigos with fifteen friends to celebrate my 50th birthday celebrations.....the staff, food and attention to details went above and beyond....a really really big thank you to Perry Linda and staff for making my day very special......x

Date of visit: November 2015

Thank you Elaine, don't know who had the better time - you or the staff... great Birthday Party... see you next time you're in Town.

Reviewed November 21, 2015 via mobile

Again a wonderful experience!! Great Food and service. Surf & Turf dish is amazing! !! For me this is a must visit restaurant everytime I am in Benidorm!!!

Date of visit: November 2015