“excelent!”

Katie's Bar & Restaurant
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 19, 2013

You have a wonderful team! They are all very professional, and I/we have enjoyed each of our experiences at your bar. Amazing place with great people. we will come back, because we are living in benidorm. SEE YOU SOON!

Reviewed December 10, 2012

My mum and dad recormended that me and my boyfriend tried Katie's and we loved it! The food is wonderful and so are the staff! I thought it shut down!, But now that i know different i'll defo be there when i next visit beni!

Reviewed July 15, 2012

very nice and friendly, drinks and food were was very delicious and good priced

1  Thank frizma
Reviewed May 16, 2012 via mobile

Been going to Katie's and Paul's bar for a couple yrs now food is great good coffee aswell great hosts from Ron Lisa Marie and my mother from Scotland

Reviewed January 19, 2012

well done katie and paul excellant food very reasonable priced drinks and all served with a friendly smile and good conversation hope you both enjoy tour very hard earned retirement so sorry you will not be there when we come in may you have left someone a very good business to take over lets hope the new owners are as good as you were your a very hard act to follow jim /ann

3  Thank james b