“Got to be the best value food in Benidorm”
Review of Michael's - CLOSED

Michael's
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Went to Beni from 11-18th November for fiesta, despite the bad weather, the highlight of our day was Michaels cafe this must be the best cafe/food in any resort we have stayed in Europe over 25
years, best prices and lovely food, try it once, guarantee it won't be your last.

1  Thank ferretWrexham

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Have eaten in Michael's over the past 5 years and have never faulty it, this year even though I had a curry which was lovely my partner had the roast dinner quite a bit of meat but 1 roast potato that's not enough for anyone, not many eating in there I remember being turned away because there was to many people booked, not sure if everywhere just quieter this year.

2  Thank debsthewinehead
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Just got back from Benidorm and we had lunch here last Sunday, and for the price that you pay it´s amzazing value for money.
We had been to his restuarant before last year and found it to be very good, and when I heard that he had opened this place I thought I must go and try it out.
Its very easy to find its in the old town up to queens hotel and opposite casa don juan hotel.
Its not a very big place, but loads of choice.
I had the home made Vegetable quiche with home made chuncky chips they were lovley with salad, and all for only crazy price of €3.50, which is actually 2.80 sterling so cheap, so for the price you pay you can not fault, whilst we were there there some people having Sunday Dinner for only €3.50!!!!!
On our last day we got some home made pies , and othere selections of pies mostly €1..

Will definatley be going back, for the price you pay its amazing value for money.

And I´am sure it will do very well!!

Keep up the good work !!

Happy Customer !
xx

1  Thank troy50
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Went to Michaels the night of the floats parade and fireworks, booked early meal 4.45 for 6 people, our friends arrived at 5, we were served first course fairly quickly, but the second course had to be at least three quarters of an hour later, after we had told the waiter that we wanted to be out for the parade as our friends had come over from UK especially to see it, we were told that the first course plate return had not been relayed to the Chef so our meals "would not be long". in the end we gulped our dinners and pudding and set off for the parade, leaving our male guests to pay the bill. Cannot fault on the food at all, it was all perfect, but the service was bad, 2 waiters standing not doing much (we were the only party in apart from another couple) so there was not a lot of meals to do, will not be visiting again. We had previously enjoyed good service and excellent food on our last 2 visits when friends came to visit us in Benidorm.

1  Thank pamtedAlicanteSpain
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I visited Michael,s with two friends of mine in September, as it was one of my friends birthday,s I decided to take us all out and pay for a meal. Since we had all dined at Micheal,s before we decided to book a table. We had a lovely meal the service and food was good. However, Imagine my horror and embarrassment when at the end of our meal I produced my debit card to pay only to be told that I couldn't pay with my debit card as they had no signal on their terminal. Now I'm not a stupid person but am I right in thinking since when is a signal required to use a telephone terminal in which you pay by a debit card.

I felt embarrassed to say the least when after all my good intentions I had to ask my friend who,s birthday it was to lend me the money until we returned to our apartment. We go to Benidorm quite a lot in a year and eat in Michael, s several times during our holiday, we also use other restaurants in that area and pay for meals using our debit cards, never, have we been given the deplorable excuse of " we can't get a signal " when we come to pay.

We later visited a bar that we frequent and told the owners the pathetic excuse, in which they both laughed. Although funny afterwards it wasn't at the time. One can only think that they hadn't paid their phone bill or they wanted cash only, either way the whole situation was embarrassing. Needless to say we didn't go again for the rest f our holiday.

1  Thank ingerson