“One of the best Italian restaurants in Benidorm”

Pizzeria Avanti Benidorm
Reserve with
Pizzeria Avanti Benidorm is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #97 of 859 Restaurants in Benidorm
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Benidorm, Spain
“One of the best Italian restaurants in Benidorm”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I lived in Benidorm for a few years and I used to go to this restaurant quite often. Héctor the chef is a happy cheerful fellow. I love his salads, the Siccilian mussels, the pizzas and the meat is always excellent. The desserts are also great. The only problem is that the premises are not too big. Highly recommended. Good value for money!!

• Visited September 2013

Scuntho
“Not worth a visit”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Ask waitress for a small starter salad as they only do large main meal salads she said ok and took the order it came as a full salad too large to eat and a pasta dish that was ordered. The kitchen staff was laughing instead of querying the order waitress doesn't Speak English This was the reason for the mistake rubbish service

• Visited November 2013
Sutton Coldfield, United Kingdom
“Mixed fortunes ”
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

I wanted to try a pizza here as when cooked in wood burning ovens they usually taste better.
My friend and I arrived about 20.45 all the outside table were taken so we sat inside which would not be a problem had it not been so hot due mainly to the oven.
We ordered a garlic bread with cheese to share which arrived quickly, unfortunately it was lacking much cheese and very hard neither of us enjoyed it.
We both ordered pizza for mains I had Quattro cheese's but asked the very friendly and helpful chef to add garlic which I am pleased I did as it made my pizza very tasty, my friend had the bolognese sauce pizza which had very little bolognese sauce on at all so was a little dry and disappointing, he also said it was not that tasty.
The deserts we had were excellent the chocolate mousse was the best I have had for ages the tiramisu my friend had rated highly as well.

I would return here again but just have pizza and desert, overall the chef especially is helpful but the food is a little overpriced for what you get .

Hafnarfjordur, Iceland
“Good pizzas”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Walked past this restaurant and had nice pizza with my family at lunch time. Our sons loved their pizza.

• Visited October 2013
“Overpriced”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We shared a Garlic Bread that was burnt. Then had a Pizza each that were ok but not worth the money. Not much else to say .. Will not be back

Visited October 2013