All reviews sea view basic hotel old town spanish run family run hotel perfect location comfortable bed mini fridge poniente beach a stones throw the ritz short walk tapas alley this lovely hotel short stay bars and restaurants cleaned daily
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had booked hotel condestable for 4 nights 17th sept to 21st sept unfortunatley my husband suffered a heart attack and we were unable to travel, we contacted the hotel straight away to explain we had to cancel they had already taken the first night which we wasnt bothered about but asked for them to waiver the cancellation fee,which was the remainder of the full asking price,which they declined and today theyve took it all , im very disappointed and upset my family stay here regular so be careful booking this hotel!!!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank annette p
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Just returned from a 5 night boys trip. Two twin rooms. Place very clean, friendly and whilst basic, has everything you need. Comfortable bed and a good shower. In old town, so a short walk to the strip.
So close to the beach front, with a small cafe/bar ‘mohitos, 5 steps up the road. Would i stay here again. Absolutely

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed July 20, 2019 via mobile

We are staying at this lovely hotel. This is our 5th night. The rooms are lovely and clean. The staff are polite and friendly. The views are the best you will have in benidorm. I will not go anywhere else after staying here. The location is fantastic. I just cant praise the place enough.
Lovely small quiet hotel in a fantastic location.
Thank you for a fantastic stay.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 11, 2019 via mobile

Stayed at the Hotel Condestable over the last weekend in June for 3 nights and I was very impressed. Originally booked a twin room with a street view, however I emailed the hotel when a sea view room became available and for just €60 extra I changed rooms. The view from the room was amazing and the room was spotlessly clean and comfortable. I was expecting it to be a bit basic but I was pleasantly surprised. In addition to a very comfortable bed and balcony the room had air con and a mini fridge which was a brilliant due to the sweltering heat over that weekend. The bathroom was small and functional and the shower was powerful, however the dreaded shower curtain stuck to you when trying to shower which was a bit of a pain but no major issue. The location of the hotel is excellent right in the middle of old town and close to plenty of restaurants cafes and bars. The staff in the hotel are friendly and available 24hrs if you need anything, I would definitely stay here for a short break again.

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for a girls weekend in the sun. Very dated but kept very clean and room tidied every day. We had two single beds, no tea/coffee facilities. We had hairdryer in bathroom. The staff were lovely.

Date of stay: June 2019