“The Vagabond”
Review of The Vagabond

The Vagabond
Ranked #8 of 900 Restaurants in Benidorm
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The restaurant is closed on Tuesdays
Reviewed February 6, 2013

With out saying a lot did not enjoy this Restaurant, To many Sauses on all the food,From starters to sweets,

7  Thank paulhmurdock
Write a ReviewReviews (1,418)

Reviewed February 5, 2013

The best experience I've ever had at a restaurant! I went with a group of 10 girls for a Hen, we hadn't made a reservation but they couldn't have been more accommodating, they re-arranged the restaurant to fit us all in, nothing was too much trouble. Food and drink was more then reasonably priced, such different food combinations. The perfect balance between being hospitable and leaving us to our meal. Definitely my fondest memory of the trip. Thank you Vagabond!

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I have eaten 3 times at this wonderful restaurant, the food is fanstastic and the hosts are extremely welcoming. I can recommend you try this wonderful restaurant.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

lovely little french run restaurant owners fred the chef and mary front of house are very friendly the food is great and a little bit different to other restaurants in the area, well worth a vist

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Booked into Vagabonds just after New Year with my Husband and Parents. I had the soup of the day (sweet potato and ginger) which was delicious, chicken with prunes and walnuts which is my absolute favourite and ended with the apple tart - not that I needed it as I was so full!

Fred and Marie are always welcoming and didn't disappoint. This restaurant is a must when visiting Benidorm

1  Thank Isis98