1,186 results
All reviews indoor market great hotel benidorm palace pool area plenty of choice sun terrace free tickets walk in shower restaurant manager corner room high floor something for everyone levante beach hotel is spotless older generation sun all day spoilt for choice
Reviewed September 5, 2018

This is my 2nd visit and my husband's 4th (he brought his Dad here twice). Everything is fantastic: rooms are spotless and excellent facilities (except for no kettle/coffee making facilities) and the restaurant offers exceptional food in terms of quality and choice. The staff are very helpful and extremely friendly - big shout out for Karen on Customer Service.

Our only criticism is the timing of the meals: 8am for breakfast and 7.30pm for evening meal - both are at least an hour too late for us!

Room Tip: Top floor recommended
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
5  Thank tateypan
Reviewed September 4, 2018

Hi great stay, emailed hotel 2 weeks before arrival and asked for a pool view the reply was prompt saying they would try there best but it was high season and not guaranteed.On arrival we were given a room with a pool view (well Done customer service). The room itself was very clean and modern, bright colours in the bathroom. The shower was excellent. There are no tea or coffee facilities in the room. We had booked full board the food was top dollar with a great variety for all 3 meals, again the restaurant was spotless and the staff very helpful. The pool area was well maintained and there was always sunbeds available although not always brollies for people like myself that burn easily.The location is perfect just outside the noise zone for the mad nightlife but only a 2 minute walk to all the hotspots. The beach again only a short walk away. Overall a great holiday and I would have no hesitation recommending the Nearo Hotel fantastic well done. malky252

Room Tip: email in advance for a pool view
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
5  Thank Malcolm M
Reviewed September 1, 2018

I stayed here with my mother in August for a week on a full board basis. I have stayed at other Servigroup Hotels but this was my first time at the Nereo and I cannot praise this Hotel enough. Emailed Hotel a few weeks before arrived to request a pool/sea view room which I got (room 513). Rooms are spacious with plenty of wardrobe space not too many hangers 2 sets of drawers available, beds are comfortable, bathroom has walk in shower with complementary toiletries supplied and replenished when required, there is a hairdryer in bathroom. There is a free safe in the room, also a cool box fridge and tv. The restaurant is fantastic which is a buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner the food is brilliant always something for everybody from fish to chicken with lots of vegetables and salads and desserts, there was always plenty of food and was replenished frequently, you need to buy drinks at lunch/dinner in restaurant water is 1 euro and coke, fanta is 1.60. Staff in Hotel are excellent very helpful and friendly. Pool is a good size with a separate childrens pool, there are plenty of sunbeds/parasols available.
Bar is comfortable with seating inside or out on terrace, entertainment the week I stayed had a couple of good acts on, prices are reasonable a cocktail costs 5.80 and southern comfort 4.00 and sprite 1.60. There is also a seating area inside Hotel in the lobby with plenty of comfortable sofas and chairs and in the heat is nice and cool with the air con on, toilets also there and accessed by keycard. The Hotel is kept very clean and rooms were attended to every day, changing towels and bedding. There are 3 lifts available and I always got one within a few mins wait. Hotel is right across the road from shops, bars, restaurants, supermarkets and the famous indoor market. It is also a 5 min walk to main shopping area and beach and if want to go to the famous strip its a 10 min walk. There are bus stops right outside Hotel very handy if want to go to other places and fare is 1.50. This is a great Hotel and I will be returning next year for sure loved it....

Room Tip: Ask for a pool view as sun all day 513
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
3  Thank Jane M
Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

Arrived home today after a week of total bliss. Messaged few weeks before to ask for pool view room as being a solo traveller some hotels put you in a room size of broom cupboard. Got my request, lovely big room fit for a queen, meals were fantastic and staff should get pat on back as they were so freindly and helpful. This was 2nd visit bt I will defo return. Only gripe was paying for water with meals adds up twice a day. Checkin was smooth and quick. Would defo recommend to friends. Thank you for a lovely holiday

Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
4  Thank Susan M
Reviewed August 22, 2018

Stayed here July 27th - Aug 3rd arrived around midday check in was a quick and easy. We stayed in a family room (which are to the rear of the hotel) was spacious and clean, housekeeping came every day made beds etc and changed towels. Free fridge and safe tv had some English channels, plenty of wardrobe space. Food was great plenty of choice, my son who is a fussy eater still found something to eat. The staff are a real credit to the hotel especially Pablo one of the waiters was fantastic nothing was to much trouble and always made a fuss, even though I have visited Benidorm for the past 20 years I had never stayed at the Nereo I am glad we did we have already booked again for next year.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family