1,182 results
All reviewsindoor marketgreat hotelbenidorm palacepool areaplenty of choicesun terracefree ticketswalk in showerrestaurant managercorner roomhigh floorsomething for everyonelevante beachhotel is spotlessolder generationsun all dayspoilt for choice
Reviewed June 15, 2013

We stayed at the nereo from 28/05/13 for 2wks full board, this hotel is in a good position for both beach and nightlife, reception was nice, clean and welcoming with a friendly atmosphere, the rooms are small but adequate and the fridge is a nice touch, "however" our sheets were not changed in the 2wks we were there and sometimes all the towells were not changed, the worst thing with this hotel is the resteraunt with its poor quality and selection of food we ended up eating out half the time, the "head waiter" was the most ignorant and obnoxious head waiter i have ever met!! snatching money and receipts out of my hands without a please or a thankyou or even bothering to look my way, on this basis i would never stay there again and could not recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank david c
Hoteles_Servigroup, Customer Service at Servigroup Nereo, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

Dear guest,

Firstly thank you for leaving a review on Tripadvisor. With reference to your comments regarding the changing of sheets, we were very surprised and concerned by your comments as Servigroup Hotels have a strict policy for each of its departments and in the case of housekeeping this consists of a change of towels daily and a change of linen every 4 days, but none the less, we do value our guests opinions and do apologise if the hotel did not meet with your expectations on this occasion.
We have note of the rest of your comments and they have been passed on to the hotel management.

Kind regards,
Customer Service.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

visited this hotel from 25th may for one week went with mum (74) and two younger ladies, both with a disabilities. very good location on the flat close to markets and out door market.the entertainment is focused on older people which got a bit repetitive different entertainer same songs. meals were good always something to choose from and good variety.very clean rooms done daily we arrived late and they had plated a salad up for us which was good as we were starving as our flight had a delay and there was no food left on the plane has every one got a voucher and used them.if you want privacy i would recommend that you don't go on first floor pool side as there is a sun terrace right out side your balcony so people are bathing right outside your room.staff extremly pleasant overall a good hotel.

3  Thank georgiamews
Reviewed June 5, 2013

We booked over the net directly with Servigroup. Initially had to cancel first booking and this was done quickly and efficiently. Also having a UK customer telephone no and excellent English speakers makes all enquires so easy. The free Benidorm Palace show and transfers sealed the deal!
Our group consisted of mother (81), myself and hubby (late 50's) and for 4 out of 7 days my daughter (28).
We liked where the Hotel was situated lots of shops/supermarket across the road, the beach and prom was at the end of the road and we were just far enough away from the crowded, lively pubs but close enough to walk e.g. Morgans Tavern in 5/6 mins.
The food was very good but my daughters choice was limited-she disliked fish dishes with bone
and found the paella had hard lumps of inedible "stuff". She did however love the one night that served prawns, even though they had to be topped and tailed.
Background music for pool area would have been relaxing and cut down on passing noise from roads.
Absolutely great to have English TV channels but it took time to find them. More help instructions or short cut to find channels quickly would be ideal.
Being on holiday is a special time for a treat but we were disappointed in the size of the cocktails. We tried 2/3 different ones which were served in champagne flute sized glasses. These are the smallest cocktail glasses we have seen.
Our rooms were 211 and 216. Mother always took one of the three lifts while we took stairs. 90% of time we did not have to wait for each other. One of the rooms had the corner balcony- very roomy but also being on the corner quite breezy- one evening a lovely large pink towel from above got whisked passed. Tip- take some clothes pegs. The fridge is ideal to keep water/beer/wine cool. Excellent water pressure- be ready for first shower! Hated the shower curtain and fixed shower head and I forgot a shower cap!
Our Chambermaid was super and there at some point every day-she worked around any one taking a long lie!
We would certainly go back.

Room Tip: Pool side and maybe towards the main road if you like to people watch from balcony.
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I spent a week in Hotel Nereo from the 25th of May to the 31st of May. The hotel is very nice and always very clean. I stayed on the 4th floor in 412 which had a great view of the pool and I had a double bed! where the others in my party all had rooms with 2 single beds pushed together. The room was spacious but the bed was hard and this was an issue when you have sunburn however it would of been cleaned 3 times out of the week but 1st time I was hungover and asked them to return the next day, which they did. There was plenty of food on offer but always fish on the menu. I am a fussy eater so it was very limited to me but I did enjoy the deserts. The sausages looked very gray and did not taste the best. Drink prices in the hotel were reasonable for the 2 times we used it the bar. It was a have a nice big terrace we used all week but with only 1 lift to access it was an issue. They would be best having steps and maybe a small terrace bar in the far corner for convenience.

The bad point:
The hotel WIFI did not work in my room and the only time I got close to using it was when standing at reception when it prompted me to enter in my user name and password that the hotel receptionist prints off and gives to you on check in, I inputted these numerous times and was given error messages of unknown user, This was done in front of the spanish receptionist to show her the login details were wrong, she was not very helpful and did not seem to no how to help me apart from print off the same log in details I already had that did not work, so I gave up in the end.

Apart from that I would recommend this hotel and would stay in it again. Its close to the supermarket and indoor market just across the road.

Room Tip: If you want a room with a double bed and a pool view room. Ask for 412
1  Thank Belfast_lad32
Reviewed June 1, 2013

We arrived on the 25th of may for a week full board, family of four two rooms which were adjoining.
Hotel is spotless and rooms cleaned everyday.
Food here is some of the best we have had on family holidays, hot and very nice, puddings the usual at hotels, mainly cakes but lots of choice and hot puddings like rice pudding, apple crumble.
Bottle of house rose around £6.50 but that's the only good price when it comes to drinks at the hotel.
Only bottles of beer available at meal time and around £2.60 a time, small coke etc bottles £1.70.
Bottles of water £1.50
Bring your own tea bags as i found the ones the hotel provided were weak.
Near the end of the holiday we noticed families bringing in their own drinks and snacks in from from the local supermarket (hidden from view)!
Loungers are available from 9am and the older generation seem to have there favorite beds!
The first few days getting a lounger was easy even after being on the beach in the morning but as the hotel got busier loungers were not easy to find.
Pool is cold!
Staff friendly and welcoming,and location great.
Wi-fi is free and you can hook up two devices per room handy with kids, but did experience problems with it staff fixed problem straightaway this happened a few times.
The hotel seems to just cater for the elder person and there is no activities for children at night just cheesy singers so we had to leave the hotel at night to keep the children entertained which added to the cost of the holiday, Benidorm is cheap to drink alcohol in but pop usually more expensive when drinking out than the beers, average coke 2 euros bottles of beer 1 euro!.
Also bar staff not a clue in making cocktails! lemon in Mojitos??
and a pint of beer 2.80 euro.
Bad point!!!
The nights were cold even after glorious 27 degrees in the day and bedding was not sufficient, we could of used the brown fleece available but it didn't look or feel nice, noise in the hotel is bad we had to buy ear plugs!
The walls are very thin and you could hear conversations from the room next door,and toilets had a lot of noise from them and you heard every flush coming through the air vent.
Hallways were wooden floored and anyone coming in late were heard.
We wouldn't come here again but a good location and clean with good food, i just think the hotel needs to cater for family's staying here i would of expected to be o,a,p entertainment in the end of the winter months but not in the school holiday season.

1  Thank 558PaulS