1,182 results
All reviewsindoor marketgreat hotelbenidorm palacepool areaplenty of choicesun terracefree ticketswalk in showerrestaurant managercorner roomhigh floorsomething for everyonelevante beachhotel is spotlessolder generationsun all dayspoilt for choice
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I spent a week in Hotel Nereo from the 25th of May to the 31st of May. The hotel is very nice and always very clean. I stayed on the 4th floor in 412 which had a great view of the pool and I had a double bed! where the others in my party all had rooms with 2 single beds pushed together. The room was spacious but the bed was hard and this was an issue when you have sunburn however it would of been cleaned 3 times out of the week but 1st time I was hungover and asked them to return the next day, which they did. There was plenty of food on offer but always fish on the menu. I am a fussy eater so it was very limited to me but I did enjoy the deserts. The sausages looked very gray and did not taste the best. Drink prices in the hotel were reasonable for the 2 times we used it the bar. It was a have a nice big terrace we used all week but with only 1 lift to access it was an issue. They would be best having steps and maybe a small terrace bar in the far corner for convenience.

The bad point:
The hotel WIFI did not work in my room and the only time I got close to using it was when standing at reception when it prompted me to enter in my user name and password that the hotel receptionist prints off and gives to you on check in, I inputted these numerous times and was given error messages of unknown user, This was done in front of the spanish receptionist to show her the login details were wrong, she was not very helpful and did not seem to no how to help me apart from print off the same log in details I already had that did not work, so I gave up in the end.

Apart from that I would recommend this hotel and would stay in it again. Its close to the supermarket and indoor market just across the road.

Room Tip: If you want a room with a double bed and a pool view room. Ask for 412
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Belfast_lad32
Reviewed June 1, 2013

We arrived on the 25th of may for a week full board, family of four two rooms which were adjoining.
Hotel is spotless and rooms cleaned everyday.
Food here is some of the best we have had on family holidays, hot and very nice, puddings the usual at hotels, mainly cakes but lots of choice and hot puddings like rice pudding, apple crumble.
Bottle of house rose around £6.50 but that's the only good price when it comes to drinks at the hotel.
Only bottles of beer available at meal time and around £2.60 a time, small coke etc bottles £1.70.
Bottles of water £1.50
Bring your own tea bags as i found the ones the hotel provided were weak.
Near the end of the holiday we noticed families bringing in their own drinks and snacks in from from the local supermarket (hidden from view)!
Loungers are available from 9am and the older generation seem to have there favorite beds!
The first few days getting a lounger was easy even after being on the beach in the morning but as the hotel got busier loungers were not easy to find.
Pool is cold!
Staff friendly and welcoming,and location great.
Wi-fi is free and you can hook up two devices per room handy with kids, but did experience problems with it staff fixed problem straightaway this happened a few times.
The hotel seems to just cater for the elder person and there is no activities for children at night just cheesy singers so we had to leave the hotel at night to keep the children entertained which added to the cost of the holiday, Benidorm is cheap to drink alcohol in but pop usually more expensive when drinking out than the beers, average coke 2 euros bottles of beer 1 euro!.
Also bar staff not a clue in making cocktails! lemon in Mojitos??
and a pint of beer 2.80 euro.
Bad point!!!
The nights were cold even after glorious 27 degrees in the day and bedding was not sufficient, we could of used the brown fleece available but it didn't look or feel nice, noise in the hotel is bad we had to buy ear plugs!
The walls are very thin and you could hear conversations from the room next door,and toilets had a lot of noise from them and you heard every flush coming through the air vent.
Hallways were wooden floored and anyone coming in late were heard.
We wouldn't come here again but a good location and clean with good food, i just think the hotel needs to cater for family's staying here i would of expected to be o,a,p entertainment in the end of the winter months but not in the school holiday season.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank 558PaulS
Reviewed May 31, 2013

came back saterday from the nereo we loved it did not want to come home.The food was first class something for everyone.All the staff were brilliant.It was the second time we have stopped there and will definatly book again.

Room Tip: If you want a room at the front overlooking the pool make shure you ask for one when booking
2  Thank michaeldenys
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I have just spent another nine days at the Nereo hotel. Everything was spotless and the food was good at all times with lots of choices. The staff at this hotel are all excellent and are willing to help with anything at all. I honestly cant fault this hotel and would be more than happy to come back here and recommend this hotel to my friends and work colleagues.If your looking for a relaxing holiday then this is the place to come. You wont be disappointed. A big thank you to Karen for our pool view room.

Room Tip: Ask for pool view if you like the sun all day
3  Thank Julie H
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Stayed 2nd half of May 2013. Great service from check in to check out.The staff throughout the Hotel always had a friendly smile.The food was better than we have received in 4 and 5 star hotels. The dining room staff were most efficient,very friendly and worked very hard to ensure the dining experience was enjoyable even though the hotel was full.Never had to wait for a table or a drink with your meal.The Bar staff were also friendly and made sure you were served quickly.
Rooms were spacious with plenty of storage space and several English channels on the flat screen TV. Evening entertainment was more suited to the older generation.Plenty of livelier entertainment within short (flat) walking distance of the hotel.Plenty of Sunbeds but not enough Umbrellas.Would recommend this hotel to the over 50's.

Room Tip: Pool view rooms get sun on the balconies most of the day. Rooms on the opposite side to the pool no sun and dismal outlook.
2  Thank lawton49