1,751 results
All reviews ballroom dancing great hotel terrace bar pool area plenty of sunbeds every night benidorm palace hotel is spotless walk in shower older guests plenty of choice older people other hotels rooms are small evening entertainment room card flash hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

2nd stay in this great hotel and was just as good as the first , got a room looking on Morgan's which suited us fine but can be noisy if your a light sleeper but for watching benidorm go by its great
Very clean as usual lovely staff Rosa gets a mention again as she is just so happy and lively food was great again couldn't fault it , get there early though if you want some of the hot puddings the old dears love em lol , the breakfasts are as good as any in the resort
The only reason I'm not giving 5 stars is the sewage smell at the front of the hotel just couldn't sit for long at the terrace bar as it is nauseating , seems to affect all the road down there and has done for years

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank jobyNelincs
Reviewed April 28, 2018

This hotel had been refurbished since we last stayed there, the water feature at the front of hotel had been removed and replaced by a new terrace bar. It was great in there and in evenings there was musical entertainment. The hotel was spotless and the staff very friendly and helpful.
This is not a hotel for guests with children, in my opinion, there was a play area but the evening entertainment was aimed at the older generation. Great if you are a fan of Strictly Come Dancing. If you didn't like the singers on in the Terrace Bar then you would need to look elsewhere.
Breakfasts were very good and a great choice, evening meals also good however I found the odd occasion of lukewarm food only minutes after the restaurant opening.
Security had been beefed up and cards had to be used for the lifts, which at time became a chore but necessary.
The safe in the room was free but no soap dispensers in the room, hair dryers fitted but a bit noisy and the bathrooms on rooms on the side were a bit small.
I would willingly return here in the future as hotel overall is very good and in a great location, 10 minute walk and you are on the beach.
If you are a Jet2 traveller it also offers Resort Check in, cases are collected from hotel and next seen at your home airport

Room tip: Every room provides a good view either a pool view, sea view but between building or a pool view of hotel next door
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
5  Thank Ken J
Reviewed April 27, 2018

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
Reviewed April 25, 2018

This hotel is well situated in the Benidorm new town area ,it has a nice pool area and has a spotless reception area,the down side for me were the ramps outside which I found a little steep for me as I use a walking aid to get around.The rooms are well fitted with comfortable beds (large singles ) and excellent showers.I found the lifts a bit tiring due to the security cards needed to access them ,I do realise the need for security but some guests did not seem to figure out how to use them.I did not like the food some nights although the breakfasts were excellent.

Room tip: We had a room a great sunny balcony if you want quiet this would be a no no as Benidorm is busy at night.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank brackenscotland
Reviewed April 23, 2018 via mobile

Arrived here two days ago I must say I am very impressed.
Hotel is spotless in all areas and the staff work extremely hard.
On arrival reception were very helpful. I requested a room at the front and was given room 604 which has excellent views.
As I had booked direct with the hotel we were given transfers from the airport for free. We also have a free night at Benidorm palace which we will be taking on Thursday. We were also given two free drink vouchers too which is a nice touch.
Food in the restaurant is excellent and plentiful catering for all. Staff in there work very hard and all seem very pleasant.
All in all an excellent hotel in a very good location. We will definitely be returning.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple