“Views to die for, 5 star property”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Bettyboo0...
Standish, United Kingdom
“Views to die for, 5 star property”
Reviewed October 21, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

The apartment is on the 11th floor and is overlooking the sea, there are bars and restaurants within a few feet of the main entrance.
The apartment has been refurbished to a 1st class standard, each double bedroom has plenty of wardrobe space.
The living area is very spacious and bright with sliding windows so the outside comes in. Very good wifi and air conditioning.
The kitchen is very well equipped with crockery, pots and pans etc.
Both the bathrooms are showers only, I personally do like to have a bath but I didn't find it a problem as the main bathroom's shower it very large.
My friends and I had an enjoyable stay here and we will be returning.
Emilia was available every day via whats app, if we required her help.

Your age range 50-64
Oct 22, 2017
Thank you so much for your positive comments, I work permanently to perfect any flaws, I love it when my guests say they have had a happy stay. Until forever, Betty. A hug for the whole group. Emilia
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 12, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Oct 13, 2017
Dear Chris:
I thank you very much for your comments, I am pleased to know that you have been so happy in my house.
You have been very respectful guests in every way, take care of the house like yours and it was very easy to communicate with you always. I will welcome you when you want to return to Benidorm again. A very strong hug from Spain.
Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 7, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Oct 8, 2017
Many thanks for your kind comments, I work constantly so my guests are very comfortable and have a happy stay. You have been very careful guests with everything, I hope you will stay at my house when you decide to return to Benidorm. Until forever, Eve !!!!
Derbyshire, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 5, 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

Oct 6, 2017
Helen, I really appreciate your evaluation of the stay in the house, I am proud that my apartment can make many people happy, and, above all, that you can continue to enjoy the memories of your stay. Regarding the shower in the small bathroom, it is true that a guest who wrote in July, when I read it, I looked for many companies to give a solution to the irregular shape of the shower floor and could install a screen, and so it was, last Monday was installed and has a very nice and practical shower. I HOPE YOU GO BACK TO VISIT THE HOUSE THE GROUP AND THE VIEWS !!!! UNTILEVER, HELEN, IT HAS BEEN A PLEASURE TO TREAT WITH YOU, I HOPE NOT TO BE THE LAST TIME !!!!
Fudgecake...
“Beautiful Apartment in great location ”
Reviewed October 4, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

A beautiful decorated apartment in the centre of Benidorm. The Seaview is fabulous and just across the prom to the beach. Spacious apartment for 6 people. Although in the new town and right next to the well known Tikki Bar very quiet, great place to people watch. Highly recommended, you will find everything you need - thought of everything. Emilia was very informative and provided all the information we needed to ensure we arrived safely and were well looked after. Fabulous place to celebrate my 40th birthday with friends. Thank you Emilia

Oct 5, 2017
Thank you very much, Helen for your kind comments, it has been a pleasure to stay at my house, you were a five star host, you took great care of the house and you have complied with the established rules, I will be glad to welcome you again, if at any time you return to Benidorm. A hug for the group.
Russell J
“Wonderful !”
Reviewed September 16, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We had a wonderful holiday in Emilia's apartment. A large three bedroom apartment with amazing sea views. Emilia was very helpful and thoughtful towards us. We will be back again soon !

Sep 16, 2017
Many thanks, Russell, it has been a pleasure to stay at my house, you are very caring and respectful guests. I will be delighted to stay, again, in my house when you decide to return to Benidorm. Until forever, A HUG FOR EVERYONE !!!!!
KKing2
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Perfect place to stay”
Reviewed September 5, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We arrived after midnight on the 31/8 due to flight delays, Maria and her husband were waiting on us with big smiles and hugs, and some little cakes to tide us over until morning, we apologised and after the normal exchange of personal information Maria left, the apartment was immaculate, big enough for 6 of us and right on the beach front and next to my favourite bar, tiki beach,

The internet had a fantastic connection and speed, also the aircon in the apartment was brilliant, we woke up the next morning to the most stunning of view's over the sea and a welcome message from Emilia informing us the best place to go for shopping, we will defiantly book here again next time we are in Spain.

Until then, thank you Emilia and Maria for all your communication texts and the warm welcome.

Mr + Mrs King

Sep 6, 2017
I can not find suitable words to respond to your kind comments. You have been an exemplary group of travelers, despite the incidents you know you can show your gratitude to lessen my anguish. I would love to have you stay in my house again, you are a guest of those who are always remembered for your respect, education and SOLIDARITY. UNTIL ALWAYS, A HUG FOR EVERYONE !!!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing