“Spot on”

The Feathered Nest Country Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
The Feathered Nest Country Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Scenic view, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Nestled in the scenic and historic village of Nether Westcote, Oxfordshire in the heart of the Cotswolds, with panoramic views over the Evenlode valley. Restaurant, Bar, and Inn - The Feathered Nest Country Inn is the perfect venue for those special occasions, from romantic dinners for two, to weddings and celebrations for larger parties held in our panoramic gardens.3 AA Rosettes, 5 AA Stars Highly Commended Inn
Reviewed February 21, 2014

They have got everything right. The food, atmosphere, staff, service, decor. It is really 1st rate. It was faultless. Will certainly be going back.

Well done Feathered Nest.

1  Thank lmpandrjs

Reviewed February 14, 2014

From the moment you arrive at The Feathered Nest car park the place reeks of quality. The welcome, warmth and ambiance is probably the highest level I have ever encountered.
A very welcoming staff member asked me if I would like to sit in front of the beautiful open fire while I awaited my dining partner and offered me a selection of newspapers.
We were greeted warmly by the owner Tony who heartily and justifiably bursts with enthusiasm and pride when he talks about his place.
We even had a little tour of the amazing kitchen which was busy with a brigade of Chefs in their corners conjuring up the delights that were coming our way. I could have eaten off the floor as it was immaculate.
Marianne was our delightful French host and she was extremely knowledgeable around the brilliant menu and stacked wine list and was bursting with enthusiasm also.
The food lived up to the rest of this wonderful high class Inn in every way, fairly priced fine dining at it's very best with lots of charm thrown in.
If you want an incredible unique experience then The Feathered Nest is the place for you. Never mind the County, this for me is one of the best in the Country!

3  Thank TalkisGood
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

One of the best places I have ever stayed at or eaten at. The other reviews understate how good this place is.

No other words necessary.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

My husband and I came here last night for supper in the restaurant. From the moment I walked in the door I fell in love with the place. We were shown through the bar area (which had awesome real saddles as bar stools) to the seriously cosy lounge area with a roaring fire and comfy sofas. The staff were so attentive and all had an excellent knowledge of the dishes. I particularly appreciated the advice about our wine choice and was very happy with the red I went for (can't remember the name now sadly!).

The food was simply out of this world - I'm not a 'foodie' but can easily say that it was the best food I have ever eaten. We shared the monkfish for a starter which was very sweetly brought out on separate plates for us (what a nice touch!), I had the pork ribs and my husband had the roe deer before we had an insane chocolate pudding with popping candy!! Whilst there was only one other table of diners it didn't affect the atmosphere one bit.

The interior design of this place is just gorgeous - real talent!

We had such a good experience, we will definitely come again. Thank you to everyone!

Reviewed January 30, 2014

We have just returned from having the most wonderful afternoon tea at the Feathered Nest . It surpassed all expectations both in service and quality...a real treat. One of our party is disabled and the staff just could not have been more helpful. We will certainly return for lunch or dinner. We cannot recommend the Feathered Nest highly enough....do try it , you won't be disappointed !