All reviews shuttle service the bus commercial area stayed here large shopping eat earlier san fermin great hotel room service free underground parking an industrial estate small gym southern spain good nights sleep hotel is located shopping mall buffet breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed April 26, 2019 via mobile

Friendly staff from the front desk to the room service, they are quick in responding to guests’ requests and great ambience from the first step in.
Alvaro at the reception was too kind and friendly.
They have two garages, one is open and one is underground
Great facility, close to a big shopping mall which makes your life easier if you’re in need of something

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
JESUS E, Gerente at Hotel Zenit Pamplona, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2019

Good morning Mr. Maher,

Thank you very much for your opinions. I am pleased to know that the hotel has pleased you and our service has been unbeatable.

In your next stay, I recommend you visit our restaurant. We have an author's menu with more than 20 dishes to choose from our local cuisine at the price of € 21 €/per person. Drinks and taxes included.

We hope to see you very soon,

Reviewed February 13, 2019

Found this hotel group by chance while travelling to and from Spain for a winter break, the hotel in Pamplona was a stop off during our journey for just an overnight stay. It is located about 4K outside the town with easy access from the autoroute in a busy commercial park but with free underground parking with lots of space. This was essential for us as we had a car loaded up and wanted security. The hotel is clean, modern and very businesslike but the rooms are large and well equipped and surprisingly little noise so we had a very good nights sleep. The hotel has a bar/cafe shop off the main reception which is used by locals and a main restaurant though neither serve evening meals until 2030hrs though there is a large shopping and food centre just five minutes walk away which caters for all tastes and would meet all your needs. Breakfast is served in the restaurant area and is buffet type, we travelled at weekend so it was quiet and the choices limited with the hot food rather over cooked and looked like it had been out for some time but just about acceptable.
Having found this group of hotels we joined their free membership group which gave us a further 10% off their best web price and I would recommend joining to achieve the best direst web offers. We were so impressed with the group that we booked their hotel in Valencia for a weekend city stay and rebooked the Pamplona hotel on our return journey for an overnight but without breakfast on that occasion. The Zenit group are mainly in Spain and are worth considering we stayed with them three times in a month and we are fussy. Staff were very friendly and accommodating, rooms and food good clean and modern decor at good prices so would highly recommend.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
JESUS E, Gerente at Hotel Zenit Pamplona, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2019

Good morning David,

Thank you very much for your positive comments from the hotel. I am happy to know that you liked the hotel and that it is part of our zenit club, from which you can enjoy great discounts at our hotels. In addition to Valencia we have hotels in the main Spanish cities and also abroad. I recommend you visit our website where you will find the best deals for your trips.

Reviewed January 12, 2019

Never stayed with this group of hotels before. We wanted a hotel for a nights stop over whilst traveling to southern Spain.
Though out of town it was perfect for our stay. Easy to find good secure parking, friendly staff clean and good sized bedrooms. Much more than we expected. The food in the bar was very good and reasonably priced. Though we would have liked to eat earlier than the 20.30hrs opening time.
The hotel was quiet, even though opposite a shopping estate.
We will certainly look for this group to stay at again whilst on our travels.

Room tip: Looks like all rooms are good.
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
JESUS E, Gerente at Hotel Zenit Pamplona, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2019

Good afternoon,

Thank you very much for your positive comments from the hotel. I am glad to know that the hotel has pleased you and serves as a reference hotel in your trips to southern Spain.

We have 22 hotels in Spain but if you want to know their locations and facilities you can visit our website where you can expand all the information you want and where you will find our best offers.

Reviewed November 18, 2018

I spent a few days at the Zenit for a family visit to Pamplona & surrounding towns. It's definitely a very convenient, clean and confortable place to stay.

What I liked:
- Location: Not centrally located, but extremely convenient for what I needed; it's across the street from a mall and has very easy car access to the city center and to the main freeway (to take you to the airport, northern beaches, mountain villages, etc.)
- Free parking
- Room size
- Service

What I didn't like:
- It's usually a little more expensive than similar properties (i.e. AC Zizur Mayor)
- Rooms could be a little bigger
- Mattress was too firm for my taste

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
JESUS E, Gerente at Hotel Zenit Pamplona, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2018

Good morning Mr Flier,

Thanks for your hotel ratings. I am glad to know that the hotel has pleased you and meets all your needs.

Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is nice and in a good location not in the center. There is a good mall and MacD near!

They offer 5€ tickets for a sauna and pool in the Mall. As I was on a business trip I couldn't find time to use it. They have a small gym in the basement.

The rooms are comfortable and clean. Breakfast was is also good and I recommend it to the business travellers.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
JESUS E, Gerente at Hotel Zenit Pamplona, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2018

Hello Jadish,

I am glad to know that your stay at the hotel has been pleasant and that both your facilities and the services we provide have been satisfactory.

On your next visit, I recommend you to have lunch or dinner at our restaurant. We have a great variety of typical Navarran dishes.