See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 29, 2018

I had some difficulties finding a room in Pamplona on the Saturday before the May 2 national holiday. Was happy to find one. My single room was the size of a postage stamp. Really tiny. But as I was just staying for one night, no big deal. Great location just a couple of blocks from Plaza del Castillo on a street that is TEEMING with restaurants and tapas bars. I have no problem recommending this place for a short term stay. Another Spanish hotel with paper thin walls. Hope that your neighbor does not make too much of a racket.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank 505badgolfer
Reviewed October 12, 2017

You get what it says on the tin...A budget hotel in a great location, tiny room, but u only sleep there..was fine for a one day stop over in Pamplona, to see the old town, the sights, do the tourist stuff. Tiny wee reception cum bar downstairs, all you need, no complaints really, but could have been cleaner.

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed September 11, 2017

This is a nice little hotel in the middle of the old town, perfect for pintxo crawling. The rooms are small but comfortable with good bathrooms and ac. Staff are friendly and welcoming. Free wifi throughout, I would stay again.

Room tip: Get a room at the back if you want peace & quiet at night.
Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed August 20, 2017

We stayed at this hotel en route to Moraira as part of our road trip!
We arrived into Pamplona at about 3pm, and tried to follow Sat Nav instructions - but to no avail! Much of Pamplona is pedestrianised, and the road the Hotel is on is one of these roads...
So, you need to accept that this hotel is situated in the old town, and as such don't expect to get a car too close!
So, once we got there... The room was clean, of a reasonable size and with a nice bathroom. Comfortable beds and remarkably quiet when you consider the location!
The location is what this place is all about. you are right in the middle of where its at in Pamplona. No more than 5 mins walk and you are in the main square and all the little roads with bars serving pincxos (like tapas, but served on bread).
Breakfast in the hotel is also noteworthy. A classic Spanish breakfast of coffee, juice and croissant (pastry) or toast (baguette rubbed with tomato) for 4.50 - well worth it!!

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed July 16, 2017

My girlfriend and I stayed here for 2 weekend nights during San Fermin, and loved it.

Positives:
- It is a hop skip and a jump from Plaza del Castillo, and is hence in a very favorable location as everything is in walking distance.
- Less than a 10 minute walk from the bus station
- All of the hotel staff were courteous;
the hotel answered any/all questions that I had leading up to my arrival and were also able to get me some great tickets to the bull fight that were much cheaper than any of the websites were offering, the cleaning lady was very courteous, and the bar staff were quick to greet us in passing.

Negatives:
We shared a wall and could hear the folks next door pretty easily. No issue, as we were all in fiesta mode and on similar schedules, but just something to consider if you are a light sleeper.

That said, I would definitely stay here again! For San Fermin or a quick visit to the city.

Date of stay: July 2017