“Best hostel I've ever stayed in, hands down.”
Review of Aloha Hostel

Aloha Hostel
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Aloha hostel was a pleasure to stay in. Clean, bright, and homely, the hostel is small enough that you don't feel swallowed up by hoards of people, and yet big enough that there always seemed to be people around to chat to in the common area. The owners are incredibly helpful and friendly, and Hugo actually took myself and a few other guests out on the town one night and showed us all the best places to eat and drink in Pamplona. Really enjoyed my stay at Aloha. Will definitely be back again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
AlohaHostel, Manager at Aloha Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2014

It has been a pleasure to host you!!

Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

This place was ideal for our needs. It was smack bang in the middle of town, near plenty of car parks, a supermarket and a nice park to chill in.

We stayed during the San Fermines festival (running of the bulls) so booked ages in advance. The guys were really helpful and friendly throughout this. As you'd expect prices jump to roughly €50pppn, which whilst not great value for a hostel, isn't too bad in Pamplona during the Fiesta.

The staff were great, very patient and accommodating despite us being a group of 13 lads trying to consume our body weight in San Miguel and Sangria. They also helped out with fantastic tips to make our trip better. Free wifi and a great common room, terrace and kitchen all add to this great hostel.

Overall - stay at this hostel!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

My brother and I are walking the Way of St. James and decided to take a day-off in Pamplona. We stayed two nights in Aloha and couldn't have been better! The place is cozy, conveniently located and a good value. It feels like home. I definitely recommend it!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 9, 2013

My sister and I stayed at the Aloha Hostel for a night passing by on our Camino walk. Super nice place. Comfortable beds, very clean, beautiful balcony, restful place. The owner and personnel are just great. You really feel like you are home. I would stay here for sure again. Next time in Pamplona, I'll be there!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We were very comfortable and relaxed for the evening at Aloha Hostel. Everything you need is close and the accommodations are so clean, organized and friendly. Thank you for a lovely evening!
Connie, Rising Fawn, GA, USA

Room Tip: They will accommodate your needs.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I stayed here two nights during a break in El Camino a Santiago and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a place to stay in Pamplona. The staff were incredibly helpful with everything, including providing maps and lots of tips of places to eat and drink. There is a relaxed atmosphere which made me feel really at home, but the rooms were also immaculately clean. There is also a huge roof top balcony which is a great place to relax for weary pelegrinos.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 24, 2013

When I arrived at Aloha there were only a few people staying so we had this lovely, sunny, cosy place all to ourselves. It felt like home right away and I'm not saying this just because I comment here. I´ve actually been back to the hostel, after finding a place of my own, almost every day since my arrival. Why do I keep going back? The staff is so nice and they've become my friends, here in Pamplona.

Thanks for making me feel right at home Aloha Hostel !

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo