“Very impressed - booked to go again”

Hotel Bed4u Pamplona
Ranked #17 of 38 Hotels in Pamplona
Reviewed June 12, 2014

We stopped here after a long 12 hour drive from Roscoff France, it was easy to find, Sat Nav took us there with no problems, parking was a bit tight but we were ok, plenty of street parking. The reception staff were friendly and welcoming, and spoke good English. We were really pleased with the room, immaculately clean and really modern. As with most hotels on the continent there wasn,t a hospitality tray, but we always take our own travel kettle and tea with us. They provided complimentary items such as shower gel, shampoo, toothpaste, even a toothbrush and shoe shine kit! They do have a snack bar that do rolls and pizza but we were after a nice restaurant rather than a snack so we drove a short distance into the city (5 min drive) and found plenty of places to eat.
Slept really well, even though near major roads, we didn,t hear a thing, the shower was wonderful, perfect pressure and temperature. Breakfast is basic but completely adequate. we were so impressed we have booked an over night stop here again in August.

Room Tip: Take travel kettle and refreshments with you if you want a cuppa when you get there.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank stevebirdSomerset
There are newer reviews for Hotel Bed4u Pamplona

Reviewed June 1, 2014

We stayed in this hotel for 5 nights during the FLL Robotics competition and were very satisfied with the service. Hotel is excellent for the price and staff is very friendly and helpful. Ms. Maitane at the front desk was very friendly and always willing to help. Other staff at the front desk were also very helpful. I had to take my son one day to emergency because of my son contact lense issue and front desk staff extended all needed help promptly. All of the staff at the front desk speaks and understands English so that was good for us.
We enjoyed breafast in the morning specially fresh orange juice and hot chocolate. Also, hotel provides free bicyle and we enjoyed riding it in the evening.
This is kids friendly hotel and I will strongly recommend this hotel for family.

- Dev

Room Tip: Front facing romms have road noise if you keep windows open.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Very functional room, met all the necessities and everything worked. Excellent breakfast. Special kudos to Katia at the front desk for providing directions and taking extra time to help with my newly acquired local mobile phone number. Location is not in the city center but they have free parking and bikes available. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank R J
Reviewed November 6, 2013

We have saved on accommodation with this hotel. It's relatively new, clean, and the facilities are adequate. We took a taxi from Pamplona station, because we didn't know how to get to our hotel. If you can take the number 16 bus across the street from the station and tell the driver to drop you to Hotel Bed4u, they'll happily do it. Same if you're travelling from the hotel, to Pamplona centre, take the bus number 16 and the stop is just across the street from the hotel.

If you're after a gourmet meal, it is better to have that while you're in town, as the hotel is away from the main drag. There is facilities at the hotel, if you're after a simple meal. Breakfast is also available extra.

The staff are helpful including the Spanish people that we come in contact with. I can only understand a few words of Spanish but somehow, we managed to get our way around by using a combination of English, a little dash of Spanish and sign language.

I liked the quirky written messages around the room, like sweet dreams, have a good trip etc.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank May B
Reviewed October 13, 2013

This is an excellent budget hotel. We chose it because we were arriving at the Pamplona Airport at midnight and wanted a hotel close to the airport.
This hotel is in an industrial area just outside the city center. There is a bus stop right there that takes you into the city center.
This hotel is very clean, modern, sleek and simple. My room was quiet. The rooms have an open plan to them, everything in the one room! I’ve been married for over 30 years, so this was not a big deal for my husband and myself… but other configurations of traveling partners would probably take issue with this!
Breakfast was a very nice one, with meats, cheeses, fruits, breads, cereals, yogurts, etc.
The hotel staff was pleasant and went out of their way to make sure you were content. A number of the staff members speak English.
The WiFi connection was good.
I liked this hotel, I would recommend this hotel for a quick stop over for those who want a nice, clean hotel at a reasonable price! I am happy we found this place.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank NJoisygirl
Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

the first time with this company , we can well recommend it, its clean , well run, reasonably priced, bus service just outside for cheap trips into the town, shopping mall and food halls just a short walk .....stayed in town night before found parking to be differcult so paid extra for secure parking under hotel was not cheap, ....but
breakfast at bed4u was extra but worth it 6 euros and tasty....

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed September 25, 2013

This modern, spotlessly clean hotel is conveniently located near the center of the city, and it offers many benefits, such as free parking, an excellent breakfast, a superb internet connection, and a professional, efficient, highly considerate staff. I enjoyed my experience so much, I already made reservations to stay next month and have told two friends back in the states about it. I am looking forward to my return.

Room Tip: Look for hotels where the people make you feel valued and cared for.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo