“Disappointed.”

Restaurante Pura Cepa
Ranked #12 of 826 Restaurants in Murcia
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Bromsgrove, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,275 helpful votes
“Disappointed.”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

I must confess,I had not been here for quite sometime, when my Spanish colleagues suggested we dine here I was happy and I must admit I was looking forward to it. It is not far from the hotel and as we were dining at 10pm the short stroll would be welcome.

As it was still warm, we took a table under the gazebo in the small square outside the restaurant. We popped inside to confirm our presence, the interior had not changed. Barrels instead of tables in the front, with more formal dining available in the rear.

After what seemed an eternity, we decided upon the degustacion de tapas washed down with pitchers of lager. Throughout the meal, service was attentive, the food was ok but not exciting. It may have been the our choice, previously I had tried a variety of salads or egg dishes followed by a main of meat or fish. As we had not opted for a more formal meal, I was disappointed. The next time I'll choose a different option. I will go back, on all other previous visits I was more than content.

• Visited May 2012