“Nice Indian, Reasonable Price :-)”
Review of Jaipur Palace

Jaipur Palace
Ranked #55 of 843 Restaurants in Murcia
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Rugby, United Kingdom
“Nice Indian, Reasonable Price :-)”
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

First impressions tasting the starters was wonderful. I had the chicken chat which was served with spicy salad (absolutely gorgeous), my wife had the onion bhaji and it came out with 4 on the plate which was OK. The mains we had a meal each and one Nan bread and one rice and they were both fantastic with the perfect amount of spices and well cooked meat. I ordered a bottle of wine which was good and opened at the table although the mineral water was not opened at the table and this was the only downfall I can say about the meal (I've still awarded the 5 stars but would recommend only tap water, as I suspect this May have been). Would definitely visit again and recommend to anyone in the area.

Visited July 2014

• Czech first
Bristol, United Kingdom
“The friendliest & tastiest Indian in this Area”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Our family have been using this restaurant since 2007 after being recommended by a neighbour. All I was told was it was a red building with an elephant on it!!! It didn't take us long to "sniff" it out and have been using it every since bringing friends and family. Our son has been eating the Butter Chicken since he was 3!! Now at age 10 he still says it is the best Butter Chicken he has ever had!! Nadeem is always so happy & friendly, always likes to have a little joke when we arrive. We've had take away and used the restaurant all great quality. Dansak, Chana, Saag, Chilli Chicken I could go on........but just to say it is an excellent restaurant again I would have no hesitation on recommending it to anyone visiting the Murcia area and when my Dad visits in August it will be on the top of his things to do.

• Visited June 2014
“Best Indian Cuisine in the Area”
Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

Our family have been coming to this restaurant for over 7 years now after a recommendation from a friend. We have recommended the restaurant to numerous people who have all agreed with our findings. The food and service has been consistently excellent and I would have no hesitation from recommending it to anyone.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Stewart H
Swaffham, United Kingdom
“As Good An Indian Meal as You will Get Anywhere”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My wife and I have been visiting this restaurant for over 8 years and have introduced dozens of people to it. The food is always excellent, the service polite and timely, the value good and the overall experience one that you wish to repeat. Do not let the location put you off. If you like Indian food then look no further. The fact that people return time and time again, and that expatriates who live in the area or visit regularly, use it frequently is testimony to the overall quality and experience. We have attended many parties there and over the years have seen many other Indian restaurants open and close whilst the Jaipur Palace continues to satisfy.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Stephen H
Murcia, Spain
“Eat here it's good.”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Choose this restaurant because of proximity to golf resort we were staying on and did not know what it was like to eat here. The gamble paid off, excellent food with good service and a light bright restaurant with plenty of diners for a Tuesday evening. Would recommend to anyone wanting to eat in the area.

• Visited May 2014