All reviews yoga retreat home from home hot tub take home lovely trip great teacher outside world quirky touches spanish sunshine almond groves swimming pool lasagna well worth a visit dan vegetarian teaching hosts
Reviewed June 5, 2018

I haven't been abroad for ages so this was a great way to start using my passport again.
I shared a room, with a spacious bathroom, with a friend and we were both very comfortable.
The studio was light and airy and perfect for our yoga classes. We had all our meals outside. The food was delicious and although I am not a vegetarian, Dan could easily convert me!
The pool is large and is surrounded by lovely plants. The sun beds are arranged at either end of the pool but can easily be moved.
I felt so relaxed in this home from home and would happily return.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
PIlatesYogaTaraCasa, Owner at Tara Casa, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2018

Reviewed June 3, 2018

One of the best weeks of my life! From the minute we arrived to the minute we left, tranquillity reigned. Viv and Dan could not have been more helpful, always there in the background to provide for every need (but never imposing). I especially loved my little attic room - it was very cute and cosy but still had everything I needed for a comfortable stay. The food was incredible, and it was exciting to see what was on offer each day. I was very proud of the mosaic I made (cough - thanks Dan). Hopefully will be back next year!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Thank you so much from both of us. We will keep your room especially for you for next year.

Reviewed May 29, 2018

A very warm welcome received from Viv and Dan who couldn't have been more helpful. I confess I was disappointed with the size of the room and ensuite allocated to my friend and I, although given that it is a home from home, this was more to do with my expectations. The communal spaces were comfortable to use and enjoy.

The delicious wholesome food (as mentioned in other reviews) and other amenities were all very good indeed.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
PIlatesYogaTaraCasa, Owner at Tara Casa, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2018

Hi Daisy, we are glad you enjoyed it apart from the room. It is our smallest room and shower and if you return, we will make sure when the group rooms are allocated, that you will benefit from one of the bigger rooms.

Reviewed May 26, 2018

As a yoga teacher taking my students away for my first yoga holiday and some of theirs this was everything I hoped it would be: On arrival Viv and Dan couldn't have been more welcoming. The food was vegetarian, homemade and plentiful for the whole time with a light breakfast before class and a delicious brunch to follow. After evening class every dinner was taken outside by the pool. Dan is an excellent artist and 5 of the group, myself included, made mosaics during our free time. We had such a lot of laughs sitting together making these and my students were amazed at their efforts proudly packing them away to show everyone when they got home.
This is a home, not a spa which is exactly what I envisaged and all the better for it. Very relaxing and the chance for everyone to stop, take a breath, look at the birds and garden and just be.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Jill A
PIlatesYogaTaraCasa, Owner at Tara Casa, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2018

Thank you Jill, it was a pleasure to have such a lovely group to come and share our home/retreat

Reviewed April 14, 2018

Dan and Viv were excellent hosts. Nothing was too much trouble for them. Dan is a truly outstanding cook, everything was delicious and home-cooked, especially the home-made bread which was to die for. The mosaic course was fantastic, and Dan showed me the ropes, allowing me to create a master piece. I am truly over-whelmed with my creation, and would definitely return again. March and April, are for me, the best times of year to travel to Murcia as the summer is far too hot.

Room tip: If there are very few guests, the rooms near the lounge are fantastic which have a great view of the garden.
Date of stay: March 2018