“Wonderful apartment and location.”
other travelers have booked this property
View of the clubhouse from my garden
Sundowner on the terrace overlooking the 2nd and the 5 star Hotel. The hedges have now grown Lounge (taken at night unfortunately!) The tv has been replaced by a much larger one.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
View of the clubhouse from my garden
View from the roof showing one of the pools and 2nd fairway bunkers on left.
Fully equipped kitchen with everything you need
looking directly at my apartment, taken from the Town Centre (I use this as my screensaver.!)
Cacti I planted and nurtured on the bank of 2nd fairway opposite  my garden
No more scrappy patchy grass! My lovely artificial lawn - lovely to walk on in bare feet!
Cacti in flower in my garden
Front entrance to La Torre
My garden on the golf course side
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
GeoffGarr...
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Wonderful apartment and location.”
Reviewed July 24, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

I have stayed at most of the Polaris World Golf Resorts over a 10 year period. This apartment and the resort La Torre itself is the best we have holidayed at.
I cannot speak too highly of the way Maggie has treated my family and I,and the efficient information she sent us. The apartment is within 25 metres of two marvellous swimming pools. The setting is outstanding.
It is superbly equipped and very comfortable. I like golf resorts despite not playing golf because they are very safe, with 24 hour security and immaculately kept. Security is important to me being a retired police officer. La Torre where I have previously stayed is outstandingly good. The place is quiet which we wanted, but our 19 years old daughter and her 21 years old cousin loved it also. It is near enough to the Mar Menor resorts to go to them often if needed. We went for dinner twice there and also visited Cartagena which is a beautifull City.
Maggies apartment is a credit to her and very comfortable. I recommend it unreservedly. We will be going again. From Geoff Garratt of Sheffield.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything, the pools were great.
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
Aug 10, 2017
Thanks Geoff, very kind words as ever.! You are as good as your word - thanks for staying again and again at my apartment. I do appreciate your stays and the care you take of my property.
Lauren G
Reading
“Highly Recommended, would definately stay again :)”
Reviewed September 23, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

The apartment was very nice, very homely with everything you could need. Very short walk to the pools and lovely to have the loungers and garden as an option. Owner provides lots of local information and very helpful before your stay. The complex is very nice, this is my third time staying. There are some restaurants on site, depending on the time of year, it can be quiet. But this is definately somewhere I would return to if looking for a nice relaxing break.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
Aug 10, 2017
Thanks Lauren - so glad you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for caring for my property.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing