“One week stay in Madrid”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
rbmdnet
“One week stay in Madrid”
Reviewed July 26, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Well located two bedroom apartment, close to everything, near Puerta del Sol. Everything is new, modern kitchen appliances, renovation was done in spartan style. It's busy pedestrian street so you have to keep windows closed (when they are closed, noise is well controlled). The apartment is spacious enough for 4 people though it was two of us. Check in and check out were quick. I would recommend it to others

Date of stay: July 2016
Liked best: Kitchen area
Liked least: Noisy street
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Nov 19, 2016
Thank you for your comments hope to see you soon again
fionablan...
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“Amazing apartment located right in the centre of Madrid”
Reviewed April 25, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Absolutely fantastic apartment, extremely modern, clean and perfectly positioned to access all the amenities in central Madrid. Easy to book, communication was excellent and we were met at the apartment by a very helpful young man who showed us around the apartment & handed over the keys. I definately recommend this apartment to anyone who wants to be right in the centre, close to plaza mayor, the palace, and all the shops! Thank you so much, we will 100% book again, hopefully next year!!!

Date of stay: April 2016
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Nothing i- it was perfect
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Nov 19, 2016
Thanks dear for your nice comments it was a great pleasure to host you we have more than 6 apartments on the same building so don't hesitate to contact us for your next trip :) hope to see you soon
David C
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Amazing apartment, but appalling agent”
Reviewed October 27, 2015 for a stay in October 2015

The apartment was beautiful and exactly as described. It is well equipped and super clean. If there is anything negative to say about it it the street noise on a Saturday night, but I knew that would be the case based on the location. The agent however was a different story.... I had no reply to any email from the agent, so slightly concerned I called their office the day before we arrived and managed to speak to someone who confirmed my booking. The taxi took us to their office to collect the keys. I know it is arrogant of English to expect everyone to speak English, but they work in tourism, so you expect to be at least understood. The girl I sat with spoke very broken English and just smiled at me. She didn't give me the exact address and only 1 set of keys for 5 people. She indicated the taxi would drop us outside the apartment and the key fob had a door number on, so I thought no more. The apartment is however on a pedestrianised road, so we were dropped a few roads away. I had to call the office to get the exact address, but could not make myself understood. Finally they managed to find someone to give me the name. The experience was stressful and tainted the start of the holiday. There was no welcome pack in the apartment, so we could not connect to the wifi as they were all password protected. There really was no point trying to call the agent to ask which wifi to select and what was the password because it would have been another expensive and frustrating call. Very poor indeed.

Date of stay: October 2015
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location was amazing
Liked least: the agent was awful, poor English, poor instructions
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
Apr 5, 2016
Hello David, I'm so sorry to hear that, at my office only one person don't speak English, but maybe you need a native speaker to value English level...
We all can write and have a conversation with people. Maybe next time we can offer a different experince for you!!
Best.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing