TripAdvisor

from $128.02
from $60.64
from $106.68
22,138 results
All reviews stadium tour trophy room changing rooms football fans press room real madrid fan great stadium pitch side dressing room football club champions league club shop nou camp self guided tour own pace tour takes photo opportunities
Selected filters
Reviewed April 12, 2015

The self guided tour was fisrt class. I took my time in seeing everything from dressing rooms to trophy room. I couldn't help being impressed by the whole place.

Reviewed April 12, 2015 via mobile

Here it's the football history and also the future of football! Greatest stadium and also clean and well organised. The greatest player Cristiano Ronaldo however it's like however a primadonna

Reviewed April 11, 2015 via mobile

My hubby likes to go to football stadiums when we travel. I can't say it is the highlight of my year. However I must say it was really impressive. From big screens showing past and present players to impressive trophy cabinets of everything they won. There are touch screens so you can play around. Originally we thought there would be a tour guide but no you can walk round at your own pace. You even get to sit in the stadium near the front which is a first as most have a security cordon. You get to go into the dressing room and press room plus more including down on the pitch. It was well signed so you can never get lost. Worth a visit!

3  Thank Bupsy1
Reviewed April 10, 2015

We were in Madrid during Easter to see Real Madrid vs Granada. Myu son (now soon 14) have been at Old Trafford to see Man Utd play and win 3-0 vs Aston Villa. This time my wife and daughter (11 years old) joined as well. They are not that interested in football, but this was a great experience for the whole family.

We took the Stadium Tour a couple of days before match day, so we had seen the stadium already and visited and shopped in the Real Madrid Shop.

We arrived at 09.15 in the morning, even though the match did not start until 12 and the stadium opens at 10.45. The plan was to see the players arrive and hopefully get to see them and maybe even get some autographs. We lined up together with many people, but the police came and removed everybody. The bus came but was very hard to see if the players actually were in the bus.

We had seats in Sector 329, area 317-E. Ticket price €120. We had bought the whole trip through an agency in Norway that arranges football tours (www.fotballreiser.no). Great seats. In the shadow, so even though it was sunny and warm in Madrid during Easter and this day, it was actually a little bit cold (we had shorts and t-shirts).

And what an experience. Real Madrid won 9-1. Ronaldo scored 5 goals. And it was James first match after he had been injured for quite some time.

Once again, you do not have to love footall to enjoy a match at Bernabeu. Bring the Whole Family for a great experience.

Reviewed April 10, 2015

We were in Madrid during Easter. The last Stadium Tour my son (now soon 14) had been to was Old Trafford (Man Utd) and Ethiad Stadium (Man City). This time my wife and daughter (11 years old) joined as well. They are not that interested in football, but this was a great experience for the Whole Family.

We were going to watch Real Madrid vs Granada a couple of days later, so great to visit the stadium before. Remember that if you take the stadium tour on a match day, you will not be able to take the full tour, including the locker room.

The good thing about this tour is that you can walk around yourself without a guide. We were told that the tour took around 1 hour, but we would highly recommend to plan to spend 2 hours.