“WOW.. GREAT MEAL” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of De Maria Felix Boix

De Maria Felix Boix
Ranked #71 of 10,438 Restaurants in Madrid
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
newport beach, ca
“WOW.. GREAT MEAL”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2011

De Maria... If you need a REALLY Great meal in Madrid... you've found it... I HIGHLY recommend:

Huge Salads (we had three different and all were exceptional)
Sangria (best by far, worth the trip for a pitcher)
Apple Tart (TRULY on OMG moment) ... we went back JUST for this dessert
Lemon Chicken ... the best grilled chicken I have EVER had... by far...

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank Mark G

Washington D.C., USA
“Love the De Maria in Hortaleza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2010

My boyfriend and I have eaten at the de Maria on Calle Hortaleza multiple times and the food is always delicious. We usually order the Caprese salad, the provoleto appetizer (grilled provolone), a chorizo and then we split a steak. The appetizers and salads are filling enough that one steak is plenty. Their steaks are amazing. They are seasoned and grilled perfectly but are usually served medium rare so if you like your steak cooked more be sure to tell them. I have also had their grilled asparagus and patatas fritas, both of which are very good. Basically, you can't go wrong here. There is a nice wine selection and we enjoy the atmosphere and service. They also have menus in English.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Merida, Mexico
“Excellent food choice in Madrid”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2010

While my last trip to Madrid I ate at this tapas-grill Argentinean restaurant more that a few times.
I highly recommend the Pascualina (spinach tartar) Huevos rotos (eggs w/ grilled vegetables) and of course the steaks. The staff is very friendly especially Blas and the rest of the guys who are always attentive to clients needs.
I must say that the ambience is welcoming and their famous "Chupito" is the perfect way of ending a nice dinner.
I can't wait to go back...!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Pennington
“Oh those Creole Empanadas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2010

On one of my trips to Madrid I had gone on a Tapas crawl with Stephen Drake- Jones and we ended the crawl at de Maria with Creole Empanadas which were devine. This year we did the crawl again and I insisted we go back here to end the evening with Creole Empanadas and they were just as good as I remembered. We went back for lunch and enjoyed other dishes on the menu which were delicious. Of course, I ordered the Creole Empanadas... can't get enough of them. The should bag them for carry out like White Castle.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Hastings
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“For carnivores!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2010

In my last visit to madrid I went to this restaurant, the meat is just fantastic, I had the best argentine steak ever!!!!!The restaurant is very beatiful and the service very kind! If you love meat, this is your place!