“A great experience-A must try in Madrid!”
Review of Juana La Loca

Juana La Loca
Ranked #193 of 10,916 Restaurants in Madrid
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: La Latina
US
“A great experience-A must try in Madrid!”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

A friend had recommended this restaurant and we were very glad we went. The owner/manager was extremely helpful in making sure our group had a great dining experience. We all felt very special in our treatment. The restaurant is small, and had a group of about 10 persons and we were given a private room in the back.

They were extremely helpful in making recommendations from the menu. I never in my imagination would have eaten ox tail, but on the recommendation of the manager, I tried it. I was very glad I did. It was very good.

Everyone in our group really enjoyed the meal and felt it was one of the highlights of their trip. We would definitely return to this restaurant on another trip to Madrid.

It is not expensive, I would definitely suggest reservations. If you just want tapas it is a great little tapas bar as well.

• Visited November 2013

• Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
“Great Tapas”
Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

I got taken here by a local to try the bulls tail and it was so good. I'm am back in Madrid with work regularly and I have now found my new restaurant for when I travel with work. It is well priced and although small it is worth either waiting for a table or taking snacks at the bar.

WEST YORKS
“Well priced and delicious Tapas”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

This is a smart popular Tapas bar situated just outside the main centre but close to La Latina metor.
The service is good and the tapas excellent.
There are a little more expensive than some bars but the quality is high.
We had a delicious Pate and a very good croquettas.
As mentioned the tortilla is very good and the wine superb.
As also merntioned the tapas are generally priced at 6.50 euros.

• Visited October 2013
Budapest, Hungary
“Must have after El Rastro”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Very, very, very good tapas. I’m not an expert, so I won’t call it the best, but it’s certainly the best I’ve had here.
It is crowded. In fact the word crowded doesn’t come near to it, you couldn’t have dropped a needle. But by the time you get here you’ve got used to crowds on El Rastro. Don’t expect to sit down during lunchtime. It’s quick in and out, but it sure worth it even considered that this was the most expensive tapas we’ve had in the city. EUR 6.50 for a toast

• Visited November 2013
“Recommended by locals, tested and it's worth it”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Hi! This is a fresh place to eat, with waiters that can speak english decently and boasting fabulous and inventive food. Don't miss this place.

Can be quite busy but people don't overstay so you'll find seating fast.

Recommendation: baby eels with spinach, eggplant were our tapas favs. The red house wine was delicious too.

Overall: will return when in Madrid.
Staff: friendly, smiling, helpful, decent english.
Food: updated recipes for delicious tapas.
Ambience: it's in La Latina; chic with good vibe, youthful.

• Visited September 2013