“Funky central pad !”
other travelers have booked this property
Private Terrace Private Terrace
Lobby
Lobby
Street
Street
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Morag M
“Funky central pad !”
Reviewed February 8, 2018 for a stay in October 2017

Perfect accommodation. Very attractive room terrace. Central location. A bit on the pricy side but good value non the less

Letsg0m0m
Westchester, NY
“Excellent location! Walking distance to most major sights”
Reviewed December 8, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

We loved staying in this apartment. The roof top terrace was wonderful to have breakfast on. We were able to walk almost everywhere we wanted to go. As well as it is close to two metro stops if you need to use public transportation. The rooms were well sized. The couch was comfortable for my family to hang out on and watch tv. We didn't cook, but kitchen was well stocked. Apartment is located on 4th floor, but there is a two person elevator that worked fine. We enjoyed the extra exercise climbing the stairs to the apartment. Just wanted to let others know that the queen bed in the master bedroom is a mattress on a low platform. The mattress was perfectly comfortable, but it is a little difficult to get up from the low height if you are not agile enough. There was a closet for storage of our clothes in the second bedroom. (Some other reviewers complained of the lack of storage). We did not have any problems with noise from outside during the night. We would DEFINITELY stay here again.

4shortie6...
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Attic in Madrid”
Reviewed September 28, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

Great place to stay. The flight of stairs was another story, since elevator only held one person. It was real central and we were able to walk everywhere! I would recommend this place for the young and healthy!

1Jamel
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Well located comfortable apartment”
Reviewed September 28, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

We spent five nights here. It was a spacious and clean. We loved having the roof terrace, it somehow brought us close to the other side of life in Madrid away from the street level.
We were welcomed by one of the owners from our late flight. The gift of the wine and marmalade was lovely for our first day
The location is pretty close to many of the key museums. Taxis are available within 50 metres. The tourist red bus is about 250m away . There are lots of bars, nightclubs and restaurants nearby but the flat makes a great spot to cook yourselves,using local ingredients , and sitting on your own terrace.

Deborah E
“A great apartment”
Reviewed September 23, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

We stayed in the attic apartment for 3 nights, had such a great time! The apartment is really lovely, spotlessly clean, beautifully decorated and full of character. We were attracted at first by the lovely roof terrace, and it did not disappoint, a quiet oasis in the middle of the busy city. Location is also excellent. We were delighted with this apartment, would highly recommend!

lisavora
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Fabulous Terrace and Location”
Reviewed July 7, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

GOOD: This rental will be the reason we will return to Madrid again. The terrace is amazing and wonderful to spend the evenings drinking wine. In fact even with the multiple clubs nearby you hear absolutely NOTHING in the terrace or inside. We had friends staying at a nearby AirBNB and they were complaining about the dance club noises that would emanate into their rooms until 4 am! The location is wonderful and you can walk to so many interesting restaurants and points of interest.

SO-SO: This unit really can only accommodate 4 people properly. Not enough areas to put your travel bags or clothing away so they stay out in the open. My only real complaint was that the person susana had greeting us at the unit was the house cleaner who spoke no English. My Spanish is passable but not great. To understand how to use or find some of the items in the house, it was hard to communicate with her. I had to use my phone to call Susana but if I didnt have my international package then I would not have been able to call as the house cleaner was not interested in calling Susana.

Other than those two items, I still think it's a great place. I truly believe this location deserves a 4.5 stars.

MariannBe...
Oslo, Oslo, Norway
“Very nice!”
Reviewed April 18, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

I spent Easter in Madrid with my 3 teenage kids. I booked this apartement because, according to the view here on Trip Advisor, it seemed very central, clean, nice roof terrace and big enough for us. And yes, it was! I was in contact with Susana on the phone for our arrival to Madrid, and her husband welcomed us in the apartement late at night. Very nice people! My teens and I loved the central area (Centro) because they could easily go to places they've planned to go, and of course we enjoyed the the roof terrace very much. It's very quiet up there, and we really enjoyed that after spending hours outside in busy Madrid. The sun comes up on the terrace arround 9, and goes down late. There is sun all the time on the terrasse. If it becomes too hot, there is a possibilty to cover the roof on terrasse with a blind. I enjoyed very much my coffee in the morning on the roof terrance. Listening to the silence and stay in the warm spring sun while my teens were still asleep. There are two bedrooms in this apartement, one with a big double bed, the other with two separate beds. I chose to put my teens in the two bedrooms, and sleep for myself on the big couch in the living room, and the "bed" was excellent! I slept like a baby every night. We went by metro only a couple of times. The apartment is so central, that it's hardly not necessary to go by metro. But of course, it depends where you plan to go. When we were leaving the apartment, I asked my kids where they want to stay when we go back to Madrid next time. And they said: "Here". And I agree, I will come back. I highly recommend this apartement!

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing