“Nice waiters”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Goya Restaurant

Goya Restaurant
Reserve with
Goya Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #632 of 10,520 Restaurants in Madrid
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Paseo del Prado
Description: One of the best restaurants in Spain, expect flawless fine dining in a magnificent atmosphere at Goya. The high ceilings and huge chandeliers give the restaurant an air of old-world opulence, and the terrace next to the Prado and Thyssen Museums is a unique place to dine in Madrid's city centre. The impressive menu includes a spectacular mix of the Spanish gastronomy with classic delicacies and avant-guard creations with the best seasonal products of the local market.
St. Petersburg, Russia
“Nice waiters”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2014

The service and the quality of food is outstanding! Wonderful choice and very nice serving. Specially liked the starters.

Visited January 2014
HotelRitzMadrid, Gerente at Goya Restaurant, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Dear Olga C.

Thank you very much for posting your comments on Trip Advisior.
Our Goal is to meet the needs of our guests and our entire team of the Goya Restaurant, works together to get it.
We're glad you enjoyed the experience and we look foward to welcoming you soon again.

Receive best regards from Madrid

Giovanni de Virgilio
Food & Beverage Manager

Sorrento, Florida
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014

After seeing the Prado, we wondered over to the Ritz hotel and we were pleasantly surprised to find the Goya restaurant around 8:30 pm.
The food was absolutely delicious, the service was wonderful and the dining room was beautiful. It was the perfect way to end our last night in Madrid!

• Visited January 2014
HotelRitzMadrid, Manager at Goya Restaurant, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Dear SarahCarlson,

Thank you very much for your comments
On your next trip to Madrid, we hope you visit us again at the Goya Restaurant.
Our gastronomic team will be happy to provide you another delight experience.

Best regards

Giovanni de Virgilio
Food & Beverage Manager
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Best restaurant in Madrid”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

Classy, Cozy, Romantic, delicios, there are so many things you can say about Goya, the restaurant at The Ritz that this review wont be enough! Better go there, meet chef Jorge and have him romance you with the best food from all over Spain!

Visited September 2013
“I can stay there all night. ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Definitely worth the visit. It turns out Ritz Madrid and this are the same restaurant. Good food, garden, patio, location, and service.
They have someone playing the piano on the patio and a fountain in the garden. I surggest to go there for dinner around 8/8:30, you get to see the day turns dark and how the whole place becomes more beautiful - transforms into a secrete "Eden" in the middle of the city. During the day maybe a bit too noisy for my taste to go there since I live across the hotel, so I know.
I ask for a quite spot, and read a charpter of my book while have my tea after dessert. I can literatly stay there and read my whole book, if its not for the fact I'm so tired from my day.

Moscow, Russia
“Best food from all over Spain”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

I was not aware until I got there that Goya, most known as "the restaurant of the Ritz hotel", made it´s menus with the concept of creating a homage to Spanish cuisine, featuring the best products from each region. Their chef Jorge approached our table and I immediatelly knew he had to design a personalized menu for me. I promise Natalia and I went through a true journey around Spain´s best food, a true feast for the senses!"

Visited May 2013