“Best restaurant in Madrid”
Review of Goya Restaurant

Goya Restaurant
Reserve with
Goya Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #548 of 11,794 Restaurants in Madrid
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Paseo del Prado
Description: One of the best restaurants in Spain, expect flawless fine dining in a magnificent atmosphere at Goya. The high ceilings and huge chandeliers give the restaurant an air of old-world opulence, and the terrace next to the Prado and Thyssen Museums is a unique place to dine in Madrid's city centre. The impressive menu includes a spectacular mix of the Spanish gastronomy with classic delicacies and avant-guard creations with the best seasonal products of the local market.
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Classy, Cozy, Romantic, delicios, there are so many things you can say about Goya, the restaurant at The Ritz that this review wont be enough! Better go there, meet chef Jorge and have him romance you with the best food from all over Spain!

Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Definitely worth the visit. It turns out Ritz Madrid and this are the same restaurant. Good food, garden, patio, location, and service.
They have someone playing the piano on the patio and a fountain in the garden. I surggest to go there for dinner around 8/8:30, you get to see the day turns dark and how the whole place becomes more beautiful - transforms into a secrete "Eden" in the middle of the city. During the day maybe a bit too noisy for my taste to go there since I live across the hotel, so I know.
I ask for a quite spot, and read a charpter of my book while have my tea after dessert. I can literatly stay there and read my whole book, if its not for the fact I'm so tired from my day.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I was not aware until I got there that Goya, most known as "the restaurant of the Ritz hotel", made it´s menus with the concept of creating a homage to Spanish cuisine, featuring the best products from each region. Their chef Jorge approached our table and I immediatelly knew he had to design a personalized menu for me. I promise Natalia and I went through a true journey around Spain´s best food, a true feast for the senses!"

Reviewed April 21, 2013

We had the degustation menu which was excellent. Ambience was fantastic, as was the service. If you want sparkling water, you'll be asked which brand you want. Food was Spanish with a bit of French and even Japanese influence. The chef came out to chat with each table which was a nice touch. With a bit more attention to detail they may earn a first Michelin star. Would definitely recommend for a special dinner in Madrid.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Excellent food from chef and very nice atmosphere .
The staff was very friendly and attentive .
Would highly recommend if you visit MAdrid