“Casa Lucio Forever”

Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Centro
Reviewed July 12, 2016 via mobile

Nothing is forever... except maybe Casa Lucio. I have been visiting this restaurant since 1975 and I never grow tired of its delicacies. The attentive staff treats nobility( they do visit) luminaries and mere mortals equally. We all get the warm and personable manner that signifies Lucio's gastronomic philosophy.
The regulars have the advantage. Tables preferred for decades by loyal families are carefully protected for the habitués. Still there is enough space, food and charm for the rest of us.
If Placido Domingo sits next to you, maybe you wish to nod and smile, like my wife does. In any case don't miss ordering "los Huevos Rotos".

Ramon and Nercys

Reviewed July 12, 2016 via mobile

Advised by a taxi driver, thanks man if you're reading this
I highly recommend it; food is great, stuff is friendly, very clean, very nice .
In Summary, the best in Madrid

Reviewed July 12, 2016 via mobile

This is a tight dining space meant for conversation but if you don't mind that, the food is very good. We were part of a large party and I should note that one of our guests knew the owner personally, so our service could have been excelled. However, I don't think that's the case as I looked around at other tables being served.

All the dishes were from fresh ingredients and traditionally presented. Very delicious. I cannot comment on the price because it was covered by someone else, but I am sure it was well valued.

I would definitely recommend this restaurant to others and visit again when I am back in the area.

Reviewed July 11, 2016 via mobile

We managed to get a table Sunday afternoon really busy always think that's good.bulls tail stew was mouth watering we also had squid which was delicious.good choice of wine too definitely recommend this place for a visit

1  Thank martjane123
Reviewed July 6, 2016

This Restaurant, Casa Botin and Mercado San Miguel are my favorites in Madrid.
It is a very classic restaurant, the service is outstanding, food, what can I say, I feel like I'm in disney when I have the chance to dinner in places like these.

Date of visit: June 2016