Lowest prices for your stay
$121
$100
FindHotel
$95
Priceline$98
Hotels.com$100
eDreams$121
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 19, 2019 via mobile

I stayed here in a double room with a friend. Very nice place, extremely clean, and close to Puerta del Sol. The social area was nice, but deserted. Would stay here again. The only issue we had was that the shower light was on a motion sensor. Maybe we are too short, but it kept turning off while we were in the shower.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 7, 2019

Stayed here for five nights with my family, and really enjoyed the location of this hostel; the beautiful building and decor, and the friendly staff.
The common rooms were inviting and the kitchen (with fridge, micro and oven for the guests to use) was well run and clean.
Madrid is a very walkable city and so in under twenty minutes you have the big art museums, El Retiro park, and in ten minutes there are lots and lots of cool and cosy bars and cafes and independent stores in Malasaña. The royal palace and Gran Via is just a five minute walk away.

Only negative thing was that me and my husbands mattresses were worn out, so it felt a bit like sleeping a hammock. (Not great for the back). Still I would not hesitate to return to this hostel, since everything else was comfortable, easy and inviting.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 5, 2019 via mobile

I was originally supposed to stay on a shared room,i wasn't feeling great so i decided to treat myself and upgraded to a double private room... it just wasn't worth it... for the amount i paid could have gotten a way better room on a better hotel. Mattress wasn't bad but i'm not picky it was just a futon. I was terribly disappointed..
The best thing was the location that was crazy good specially for a solo traveller, staff was really nice

Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Cnggold
Reviewed June 14, 2019

There is nothing negative to say about this hostel. (Short) Walking distance from Plaza del Sol, Gran Via, subway station. I have shared a 6-bed female dorm and I was happy to see that there was enough space for all of us, two very good showers and toilets in the dorm and sinks where you could lay your necessaire while using it. Comfortable beds and clean facilities. The staff was nice and helpful. Breakfast was paid, but I decided to have it one morning to taste it and I don't regret it! Everything was fresh, of good quality and the choice was even a bit larger than in average hostels. In the end, you spend a little more money but what you get is definitely worth the price! Thumbs up!

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed May 9, 2019

Less than 12 hours after booking my flights and this Hostel I found out that my whole reason for being in Madrid on the 1st June 2019 was a Scam.
I was scammed out of nearly £1800. I explained this to the TOC Hostel and they would not consider returning my money after I asked to cancel. I have lost all of my savings to this Scam and now this Hostel and the Airline that I booked with are compounding that hurt even more.
Do Hotels/Hostels flights etc have a cooling off period where you can cancel within a certain timeframe without losing everything??

Date of stay: May 2019