Lowest prices for your stay
$121
$100
FindHotel
$95
Priceline$98
Hotels.com$100
eDreams$121
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 25, 2016

All state of the art - dorm rooms are roomy, comfortable, separate section with 2 showers & toilets. Electronic thumb scanner for entry into the room. AC, balcony. stayed in an 8 room female dorm - the best!

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 13, 2016 via mobile

Amazing hostel, everything from breakfast to their swanky bar to their finger identification to get into the rooms was amazing! Such modern rooms with lots of space and lockers (you need your own key pad). Stayed in a room with 6 girls who were all really friendly and shared a bathroom which was really nice! Plug points in the bathroom and also right next to the bed. Breakfast was continental but PLENTY of choice! Bar is open till 2AM and their cocktails are delicious! Only €6/ €6.50! Lovely open plan for the seating of bar/ breakfast area. Smoking area is a balcony just outside the bar area. Hostel staff are very friendly and speak good English. There were computers round the corner from the bar although I didn't use them! Overall I'd say it didn't even feel like a hostel and I'd definitely return! X

Date of stay: April 2016
Reviewed August 6, 2016 via mobile

A really good place for budget traveller. Fancy dorms, nice breakfest, good people, very convenient location and flexible terms. The place generally looks very modern, clean and organized and all this in a historical place.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 30, 2016 via mobile

I was pretty apprehensive about staying in a hostel and didn't know what to expect as I'm a hotel type and don't do anything less than 3 stars. I actually had nightmares about what it might be like. But......

It was everything I didn't expect it to be! So clean, spacious, modern, fantastic location, trendy.

There was a group of 12 on a hen do spread over 3 rooms. We had exclusive use of our rooms so no randoms could enter our room.

The breakfast which was included in the price was pretty good too! Very clean and good quality food.

If your going on a group holiday or even as a small family. I would definitely recommend staying here!

The best thing about this hostel is the location. Your in the heart of everything so saves forking out for taxis. Everything is within walking distance. Although It did mean we all spent an absolute fortune in Zara shopping but it's so much cheaper than in the UK so worth the spend even with the Brexit and drop in the Pound it still worked out cheap shopping at Zara and Mango.

We also did flamenco lessons as the Hen is a Spanish at heart but born in the UK lol! which again I wasn't over excited about, but it was brilliant!!! The instructor was amazing and I think I many have even found a new hobby!

Visit Fresco Co restaurant it's buffet and very reasonably priced for a cheap eat and is clean. It's not Spanish food, but when in a big group it caters to all even fussy eaters.

Overall can't recommend this hostel enough and I will definitely be back! Thanks you for a fantastic stay TOC:)

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank smillie247
Reviewed July 27, 2016

I stayed in an 8 bed mixed room sharing two showers and two "aseos", If the room would have been full it might have been uncomfortable but it was only half booked during my stay. Everything was clean and new towels for the florr where replaced everyday. The wifi connection kept dropping which was very annoying and signal was weak on my bed but not in the center of the room. There was one computer with internet access available in the common area. My biggest complaint was with the bar service. The bartender never seemed to be at the bar and the bar closed before the posted hours. Breakfast is a deal considering its buffet style and 5 Euro. I drop one "star" for the internet and another for service, otherwise its a great location and place to sleep.

Room tip: second floor has the bar and kitchen
Date of stay: April 2016