Tripadvisor
Madrid
All reviews steam room antique elevator beautiful hotel lovely boutique junior suite turn down service exploring madrid two metro stations lounge area breakfast was delicious star hotel major sights reception staff small balcony loved this hotel would highly recommend this hotel spent nights
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lovely staff, loved the spa, lounge area, gym and breakfast (though it is overpriced). The room was nice but very bare in terms of home comforts and bare walls etc. so could have been more comfortable in that way. Overall very much enjoyed my stay and you can use the spa after check out which is a bonus!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I stayed in this hotel in September 2019, ever since I have been receiving spam emails coming from this email "Urso Hotel & Spa <robson@gruposplog.com.br>" . I have contacted the hotel on numerous occasions to have this stopped and to discuss breach of privacy and possible leak of my personal details to no avail. Avoid, don't stay if you value your personal information. Maybe by posting all over social media the hotel will finally contact me. I am sure that there are others out there in the same position.

Date of stay: September 2019
URSO_Hotel_y_Spa, Director General at URSO Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear 411sergiop,

We would like to thank you for sending us your review through TripAdvisor.

In reference to your opinion, we are working on this issue in order to find the best solution for you and to ensure that everything is correct and to avoid any setback to an external action.

We wish that we can greet you again as a customer in the future and we would like to offer you our most sincere apologies again for the inconvenience that this situation might have caused you.

Thank you very much for your time and trust.

Víctor E. Vacas

Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

Our 2 nights at Urso Hotel was just wonderful. From the front desk to the bellhops, everyone was over the top friendly and helpful. They accommodated us with an early check in after a long flight so that we could rest. The rooms were immaculate and extremely comfortable. The bar and restaurant offered Delicious food and drinks and were very friendly, and the piano was the cherry on top.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear 906lesleys,

We would like to express our gratitude for the time that you have invested to share your experience with us, and for the confidence that you have placed in URSO along your recent 2 nights stay in Madrid. We are very honoured by your amazing comments about our facilities, staff, and the quality of our service.

I will share your words and compliments to our wonderful staff and I shall congratulate them for their wonderful work on your behalf. Finally, we are very happy to know that you have very much enjoyed our piano session, and we hope that you will come back to URSO very soon.

Víctor E. Vacas

Reviewed January 13, 2020

Great hotel in a great location near cozy little shops, restaurant & bars.

The spa was good, but got very busy at the weekend.

All the staff were really helpful & had a lovely attitude towards everyone.

Date of stay: January 2020
URSO_Hotel_y_Spa, Director General at URSO Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2020

Dear Explore738169,

We are very grateful for the time that you have taken in order to share your experience at URSO.

We are delighted to know that you have very much enjoyed your stay and our location. I shall share your comments with the staff as well as I will congratulate them on your behalf for their great attitude towards all our clients.

In regards to your review about the spa, we apologise for the inconveniences we might have caused along your stay. Additionally, we kindly ask you to let us know next- time you visit URSO so we can reserve in advance an appointment for you at the spa.

We wish you a wonderful 2020 and we send you our most sincere wishes.

Víctor E Vacas

Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

I spent five nights here and thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The hotel is in a quiet area but within easy walking distance of excellent shops and restaurants and less than 2 kms to all major sights. The rooms are large, modern and comfortable with excellent bathrooms. Breakfast offers huge variety and is perfectly prepared. The lobby bar is a great place to unwind. Although I didn’t use the spa it looks beautiful and I was told the services are excellent. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear EastCoast888,

First and foremost, we would like to express our gratitude for your amazing review about our hotel and team, and for the time that you have invested in sharing your experience with us in Tripadvisor.

It is an honour to read that you have very much enjoyed your stay in URSO and that you truly loved our breakfast variety, the Lobby Bar outlet, and our location nearby the historical city centre and major attractions. We are also very pleased to know that our room’s facilities fulfilled your expectations.

We hope to have the honour to welcome you back to URSO. We would be more that happy if you were able to come back and visit our Spa and all their services.

Víctor Vacas