We took this that hostal because of his Location. Its situated very close to the central squares like Sol and Plaza Mayor and (it was very important) its close to Atocha Rail Station. The nearest Metro Station is Anton Martin. But you have to know how to find that hostal because the signboard is very imperceptible. The hostal is situated on the 3 floor without any lift.
Rooms: all the rooms have differenet colors. We received the Blue Room. Its a small room. With TV and air-conditioner. The toilet is very narrow and it was not comfortable to enter inside it. Windows looks to the courtyard.
Breakfast its selfservice. In the fridge you can find some juices, milk with different fat content, yogurts, cheese and sausages. Also you can find cornflakes, bread, croissants and marmalade. All the time you can use a coffee machine.
+Good location, Wi-fi its free, in the hall you can find a computer with internet, staff its very friendly and competent. You have a key of the front door and don't need to worry how you will enter inside.
- Small toilet and a breakfast its really poor for the price we've paid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 10 rooms equipped with air conditioning, plasma TV, and a common area with self-service breakfast, internet and daily newspapers. Surrounded by many restaurants, bars and shops. Located on the second floor of a nineteenth century building, completely remodeled, and in the Barrio de las Letras in Madrid, situated in one of the streets with more charm of the city, next to Plaza Santa Ana, and excelentemete statement. Close to the Calderon Theater, Spanish, Figaro and Apollo, Museo del Prado, Reina Sofia and Thyssen. And tourist areas like Las Cortes, Plaza Mayor, the Royal Palace, Puerta del Sol, Gran Via and Chueca. It is communicated by meter stations Sol, Anton Martin and Tirso de Molina, and surrounded by several parkings ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Hostel Santa Ana Colors reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chic & Basic Colors Hotel Madrid
- Chic And Basic Colors