this hotel was convenient because we had an early flight to catch the next day morning. the cab to the airport is around eur 20.
contrary to ibis paris (we had stayed), the rooms were quite big. the bathroom was very big and clean. its around 10 mins walk from the metro station. about 20 mins train ride to the city centre. there are hardly any restaurants around this hotel.
this hotel is not ideal for site seeing - coz its far from the city centre. people around this hotel dont speak english (people do speak in english in all the touristy areas).
wifi is free only for 20 mins.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2 star hotel offering 128 rooms located in the east of Madrid near the A2 motorway to Barcelona Zaragoza. Underground station 50 metres away (1 min walking distance), 15 minutes away from the city centre, 5 minutes away from the airport, 3 minutes away from the IFEMA exhibition centre. Secure parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ibis Madrid Calle Alcala reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Madrid Valentin Beato Hotel Madrid
- Accor Madrid Valentin Beato