Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$225
Expedia.com$212
Hotels.com$212
Priceline$212
Travelocity$212
Algotels$230
All reviews retiro park great location calle serrano walking distance el retiro minute walk room was large street prada
Selected filters
Reviewed September 6, 2016

The hotel is very well located and rooms are comfortable. It is a simple hotel, but staff is friendly, food is nice and the overall condition of the hotel is good. The rooms are of a good size and beds are very comfortable. It is a little dark (but it may be due to the decor). Overall a good hotel, recommended for short stays on business trips.

Date of stay: June 2016
1  Thank RNavas48
Reviewed September 1, 2016

I was able to book this hotel via Marriott.com. I'm a rewards member, so I like to stay here because of the free upgrades. I wasn't upgraded at this property, but I didn't need it. My room was spacious and well appointed. Decor was chic and modern. I didn't have the opportunity to experience the restaurant or bar, but it looked nice as I walked past.

Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

We really enjoyed this hotel from beginning to end. Check in was easy with very friendly, helpful, and English speaking staff. The room was a decent size and the air conditioning was wonderful!
The bathroom- shower had amazing water pressure (felt like heaven after a long day), nice selection of products, and robes & slippers. Only thing I didn't love is that the bathroom didn't offer a lot of privacy.
Location was great - loved having the market store across the street to stock up on drinks and snacks. Thought the hotel was a great value.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank BritmariePDX
Reviewed August 23, 2016

We only stayed here for a night but with two of our party having lived in Madrid we were keen to stay around Salamanca / close to nice shops / good part of town and less touristy. The AC ticks all of these boxes.

Friendly on reception, all rooms fine and the bar was good place to meet for one before heading out. An interesting "bell / buzzer" on tables for when you want another round.

Date of stay: April 2016
Reviewed August 20, 2016

Great location in Salamanca neighborhood (quiet area but close to so many great restaurants on Calle Jorge Juan and nearby tourist attractions). Modern hotel rooms, clean, updated - a pleasure to stay there.

Staff was very helpful and front desk patiently called 5 restaurants (many are closed in August for vacation) to get us dinner reservations. Only negative was the gym was tiny and not very good (but I'm guessing not many people use the gym).

Would definitely recommend staying there!

Trip type: Traveled with family