Lowest prices for your stay
Hilton
Priceline$114
Hotels.com$114
travelup.com$130
3,921 results
All reviews the executive lounge madrid airport free shuttle shuttle service an early flight modern hotel business hotel breakfast buffet is metro stop tapas terminal spain euros gym sink stopover minibar
Selected filters
Reviewed September 25, 2019

This hotel is one of the most luxurious hotels I have ever stayed, yet a very reasonable price. Free shuttle service was wonderful! A 16-hour dreaded layover at the Madrid Airport turned into a wonderful experience at this Hilton Property.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonMadridAirport, General Manager at Hilton Madrid Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us.

We truly appreciate your comments as they allows us to continually develop and improve our guests´ experience through our service.

Our team is always available to provide excellent service and we can see that we have met your expectations, thanks to your positive feedback. I am pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience. In addition, I am glad to know that you have been able to benefit from our free shuttle service to the airport.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future and on the next occasion I would like to personally welcome you to Hilton Madrid Airport.

Again, thank you for your positive feedback, which I have immediately shared with our team.

Reviewed September 22, 2019 via mobile

I stayed here as I was meeting a tour group at the airport the next day. The shuttle took a while to arrive but were very helpful with baggage. My room was very comfortable and well equipped including bedside powerpoints. There was even tea and coffee making in the room. I had access to the executive lounge which is convenient although not very well stocked.

Trip type: Traveled solo
HiltonMadridAirport, General Manager at Hilton Madrid Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your comments regarding your stay.

We truly appreciate your opinion as this allows us to continually develop and improve our guests´ experience through our service. I am pleased to hear that our Hotel was to your expectations and that you have been able to benefit from our free shuttle service to the airport and rooms.

In regards of the executive lounge, I have already shared your comment with our head office.

I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Hilton Madrid Airport in the near future.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed September 21, 2019

This is a very modern hotel that is clean, but somewhat sterile. It would not have been our choice, other than the flight we needed to take was early and this was the best solution. The check-in staff is friendly and welcoming.The food is very expensive, but you have the option taking the free shuttle bus to the airport for other options.
A word of caution about the hotel store--Don't patronize it. The man working there should seek other employment, because he doesn't know how to relate to people in a civil manner.

1  Thank sabasavta123
HiltonMadridAirport, Front Office Manager at Hilton Madrid Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your comments on your stay with us. We truly appreciate your feedback as this helps us to further improve our service levels time after time.

I am truly sorry to know that, this time, we have not fulfilled your expectations and failed to provide you with the best service.

We would be most grateful if you could give us the chance to change the negative impression you are now under.

I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Hilton Madrid Airport in the very near future and get the high level of service for which we are known throughout the world!

Reviewed September 18, 2019

Very comfy and clean, close to a big, popular mall that has a lot of restaurant and shopping options. Hotel is convenient to the airport, of course. Staff were very accommodating and knowledgeable. We didn't get the chance to have breakfast here, but we passed by them setting it out and everything looked fresh and gorgeous.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cancelon.com
2  Thank Amy D
HiltonMadridAirport, General Manager at Hilton Madrid Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2019

Dear Ms. Amy D,

Ms. Amy D, again, thank you for your positive feedback, which I have immediately shared with our team.

Reviewed September 17, 2019

Getting to hotel from airport took longer than expected. The bus wasn't easy to locate and took about 25 minutes as it stopped everywhere. Restaurant was empty and sad looking and room service menu was very expensive and not enticing.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonMadridAirport, General Manager at Hilton Madrid Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2019

Dear Guest,

I am truly sorry to hear that this time, we have not met your expectations and fell short of fulfilling your expectations as a guest.

In regards of our shuttle service, I have already shared your comment with our head office.

We would be incredible grateful if you would give us another opportunity to change your opinion and to show you that your feedback has been heeded. We truly appreciate your opinion as this allows us to continually develop and improve our guests´ experience through our service.