Lowest prices for your stay
Hilton
Priceline$114
Hotels.com$114
travelup.com
3,921 results
All reviews the executive lounge madrid airport free shuttle shuttle service an early flight modern hotel business hotel breakfast buffet is metro stop tapas terminal spain euros gym sink stopover minibar
Selected filters
Reviewed September 12, 2019

Everything about this stay was fine except for airport transfer from airport. After calling the front desk to see where the van service was and to tell them where I was and waiting 45 minutes, I took a cab! The front doors to all the rooms face a big open space so you can hear noise coming up from below. About 1:30am I heard what sounded like a party taking place downstairs!

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank Braave1982
HiltonMadridAirport, General Manager at Hilton Madrid Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us.

I am truly sorry to hear that this time, we have not met all of your expectations and fell short of fulfilling your expectations as a guest with our shuttle service.

In regards of it, I have already shared your comment with our head office.

We would be incredible grateful if you would give us another opportunity to change your opinion and to show you that your feedback has been heeded. We truly appreciate your opinion as this allows us to continually develop and improve our guests´ experience through our service.

Reviewed September 10, 2019 via mobile

Always try to stay here when visiting Madrid.
Yes it may be out of the city centre but the quality and service you get is worth the trek.
Pablo and his team at the front desk go out of their way to provide excellent customer service.
I recommend anyone to stay here.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank cpwalker
HiltonMadridAirport, General Manager at Hilton Madrid Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2019

Dear Guest,

We truly appreciate your comments as they allows us to continually develop and improve our guests´ experience through our service.

I am pleased to hear that our Hotel was to your expectations and that you appreciated our quality and service.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future and on the next occasion I would like to personally welcome you to Hilton Madrid Airport.

Again, thank you for your positive feedback, which I have immediately shared with our team.

Reviewed September 9, 2019

We stayed here because we had an overnight flight connection. Very nice hotel with helpful staff. A taxi to town for dinner was not very expensive. Shuttle to and from airport was convenient, but be sure to allow plenty of time in the morning. It gets crowded and security lines at the airport can be long.

Date of stay: June 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your comments regarding your stay.

I am pleased to hear that our Hotel was to your expectations and that you appreciated our helpful staff. In addition, I am glad to know that you have been able to benefit from our free shuttle service to the airport.

I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Hilton Madrid Airport in the near future.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed September 8, 2019

We chose this hotel for several reasons. First is that I am a Diamond member with Hilton and enjoy the amenities that go along with it. Secondly, we were hoping that with the status, we could get an early check in to rest and shower before visting Madrid. Having traveled overnight to Europe a few times now, this is something that can really help with adusting to everything that first day.
We were fortunate enough to have Juan Manuel check us in and he really took care of us. He was able to get us an upgraded room right away and he explained that while the buffet breakfast was included in the main dining area, we also had access to the Executive Lounge which provided a continental breakfast in the morning and drinks and snacks in the evenings.
The room was typical Hilton quality and very nice. The entire staff was very professional and courteous. Another reason why we booked this hotel was for the airport shuttle which runs continuously along with their shuttle that goes to the City Center which cost only 3 Euros. It only goes one way and has several departure times in the morning you can choose from. Getting back, we took the metro to the airport and took the shuttle back to the hotel which worked out fine.
The breakfast buffet was great and had a very large selection. We would definetly stay here again.

1  Thank kazumdc
HiltonMadridAirport, General Manager at Hilton Madrid Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2019

Dear Guest,

I am pleased to hear that our Hotel was to your expectations and that you appreciated our rooms, staff and breakfast. In addition, I am glad to know that you have been able to benefit from our free shuttle service.

Reviewed September 7, 2019

Hotel was clean and staff were ready for us each time we had a question with check in, elevators and check out... ours was a brief stay but the corner room we had was clean and very quiet. We did not use all our benefits since we came in late at night and left the next morning.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Guest,

I am pleased to hear that our Hotel was to your expectations and that you appreciated our rooms. In addition, I am glad to know that you have been able to benefit from our staff.

Best Wishes,