$174
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $212/night.

$178
$172
NH Hotels
$201
$189
Only YOU Hotels
$93
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $156/night.

Hotel Catalonia Plaza Mayor(Madrid)
$211
  • Bar/Lounge
$258
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $294/night.

Catalonia Las Cortes(Madrid)
$172
$156
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $182/night.

$301
$283
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $317/night.

3,422 results
All reviewsthe executive loungemadrid airportdiamond memberfree shuttleconvenient shuttleshuttle servicean early morning flightfrosted glassbetween flightscity centremodern hotelbreakfast buffet ismetro stationtapastaxieurosspain
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The hotel looked more clinical, like a hospital, and had no charm or character. Breakfast chould have been much better for a Hilton, with more of a selection. There was no excuse for cold food and coffee, and no excuse for the housekeeper to leave a USED washcloth in the shower.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Pablo F, Front Office Manager at Hilton Madrid Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel.
We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy regarding your last stay with us.
We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience.
We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Pablo Fresnillo

Reviewed July 12, 2018

My wife and I recently stayed overnight at this hotel after a flight from New York. We arrived early and as expected our room was not ready. To my surprise we were told that if we payed 25 euros we would be able to have a room. In other words, there was a room available but for a price. I made the mistake of accepting the offer simply because we were tired from the long trip. We have stayed in many hotels and this is the first time I have had to pay extra for a room that was already available. We wee disappointed that a big reputable hotel chain such as Hilton has that type of policy.I do have to say that the hotel was very nice and so was the staff.

Room Tip: If you arrive early, know that there are rooms available but they will charge you extra.
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank jmmcruz
Pablo F, Front Office Manager at Hilton Madrid Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your comments on your stay with us.
We truly appreciate your feedback as this helps us to further improve our service levels time after time.

I am truly sorry to inform that the official check in time is at 2 pm, we do offer a eraly c/in fee for people who arrive very early in the morning in case they would like to get the room at that time.

There is a fixed fee aplicable at every hilton property in this cases.

I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Hilton Madrid Airport in the very near future, please contact me and I will check if we could do an exception during your next stay with us.

Reviewed July 12, 2018

Clean, good food, and great location...only 10m from the airport. I used this the night before my 8:25am flight and it was perfect. The staff was helpful and the shuttle service to/from the airport and downtown was exactly what I needed.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Springman51d
HiltonMadridAirport, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Madrid Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Mr,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us.
We truly appreciate your opinion as this allows us to continually develop and improve our guests´ experience through our service.

Our team are always available to provide excellent service and we can see that we have met your expectations, thanks to your positive feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future and on the next occasion I would like to personally welcome you to Hilton Madrid Airport.

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is a standard Hilton airport offering with shuttle bus to the airport every 20 minutes or so. The rooms and executive lounge are nothing special, but I was impressed by the professionalism and 'can do' attitude adopted by the staff. I especially welcomed this help on a busy trip.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
HiltonMadridAirport, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Madrid Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2018

Reviewed July 11, 2018

Location
The property is located in what I would say a business park. There is nothing much around the area except for offices and some warehouse like facilities. Depending on the terminal, the hotel is about 10-15 mins ride away with the furtherst distance is to Terminal 4 (for Iberia/Oneworld). The hotel does have a shuttle from these different terminals to the hotel which runs every 20-25 mins.

Check In
Since I arrived close to 1 am at the hotel, there was no line and since I had done an e-checkin, I was off to my room within 5 mins of arriving and getting my key. I am not sure if I was upgraded or not, but during e-checkin, I was able to select a corner room which at least on the map looks to be much more spacious that the other rooms and faces the airport (I purposely selected this). You will need the key card to access the floors when entering the elevator.

Room
With no comparison to the other rooms, the room indeed was very spacious with a nice sized room area and bathroom area. I would put it as a modern furnished room with lots of glass used especially for the bathroom.
They had some nice lounging chair in the room. The bed was comfortable and the temperature control in the room was good. The walk-in shower was good, water and temperature control was good. Only problem (like many other hotels), water does tend to leak out from the shower door. There was a duo sink.
Wifi in the room was stable and reasonably fast. TV channels as usual had the different variety of offerings from different parts of the world. As usual, they was tea/coffee making facilities and 2 bottles of water was provided in the room. The noise isolation of the room was good, did not really hear anything especially when doors are shut or when guests are walking along the hallway, the same for any outside noise.

Dining
There is an executive lounge, but sadly I had no time to visit. Breakfast was offered in the main restaurant of the hotel which is nicely situated in the center foyer of the hotel. It was very spacious and airy, so I can expect even when the hotel is in full capacity and busy, the breakfast area would still be OK to get a seat.

Breakfast selection was very good, mainly western offering with the normal breakfast hot dishes. They did have a couple of typical Spanish breakfast items too including churros, sliced baguettes with finely chopped tomatoes and olive oil. Service at the restaurant was attentive and friendly.

In general, most of the staff which I had limited interaction with were friendly and all spoke English too.

Overall
Overall a good stay with only 1 major issue which was the shuttle service. I am not sure what happened, but I had to wait close to 45 mins for the shuttle to arrive despite calling the hotel just after midnight to enquire about it and was promised one in about 10-15 mins but nothing turned up until the last one (at 0045 hours). Indicated this incident during check out, but just told that it was most probably due to traffic (which I find hard to believe). Also take care when checking out, as lines can be long and if you want to catch the shuttle back to the airport, to maybe be down 10 mins before it departs.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank nldogbert

Dear Mr,

I am truly sorry to hear that this time; we have not met your expectations and fell short of fulfilling your expectations as a guest.