Lowest prices for your stay
Hilton
Priceline$114
Hotels.com$114
travelup.com$130
3,921 results
All reviews the executive lounge madrid airport free shuttle shuttle service an early flight modern hotel business hotel breakfast buffet is metro stop tapas terminal spain euros gym sink stopover minibar
Selected filters
Reviewed September 4, 2016 via mobile

Terik was our desk clerk and I asked him about their shuttle to and from the airport shuttle which I caught so I could do some last minute shopping, my driver was Omar ,I was with a gentleman who interpret for me and talk to Omar who said he would stop at a convenient store on his was back to the Hilton, which saved me a fortune compare to prices at hotel or the airport. .then our shower wouldn't drain and I no sooner ask the desk clerk about and he had their maintenance guy was at my room. WOW

Frank

Trip type: Traveled with family
HiltonMadridAirport, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Madrid Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us.

We truly appreciate your opinion as this allows us to continually develop and improve our guests´ experience through our service.

I am looking forward to personally welcoming you back to Hilton Madrid Airport in a near future.

Reviewed September 4, 2016

This is a great hotel for the business traveler. Spacious room, a multitude of amenities, good executive center, good breakfast, fitness center with pool and massage, polite staff, excellent breakfast. The only issue is that the restaurant is very pricey as far as dinner is concerned, but there are some cheaper options nearby.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for such a wonderful comment and for taking the time to share with us your valuable feedback.

I am pleased to see that you had a great stay and loved the modern room décor and ours facilities.

Additionally, a shuttle service is available at 5:00pm which takes guests directly to Plenilunio, where there are various restaurants, cafes, shops and entertainment. And returns to the Hotel at 7:00pm & 8:00pm.

I look forward to personally welcoming you back to Hilton Madrid Airport in the near future.

Reviewed September 4, 2016 via mobile

I arrived in the morning ,I got a room exactly opposite the elevator .when I went down to the reception to change it ,they make me wait for almost 20 mnt for I do t n ow why .

Then I got a room with view opposite another building and the gym .

I was very hungry but in the hole Hilton hotel they have only one restaurant and one bar !!!

In the room a/c working with sound , bathroom dirty , and not even welcoming drinking water !!??

Anyway guys trust me for the price which u will pay in this hotel u can get something much better in Madrid .

Thx

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank MS2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your valuable feedback.

I am truly sorry to hear that we have fallen short to meet your expectations.

Additionally, we do provide a complimentary shuttle service to Plenilunio Shopping, available at 5:00pm which takes guests directly to Plenilunio, and returns to the Hotel at 7:00pm & 8:00pm.

I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back anew to Hilton Madrid Airport in a near future.

Marta Sanz

Reviewed September 3, 2016

A shuttle takes you to the hotel every 20 minutes. As it passes by all airport terminals, this takes some time. Be sure to leave the hotel on time for your outbound flight. It took us 20 minutes to get to terminal 4.
Arrived late, so could not go to the pool. The executive lounge is ok, with drinks and snacks. Executive level rooms (4-5-6 floor) are large, with a separate bath tub and shower. The radio selection is rather limited. good isolation. Breakfast was on the ground floor, the usual large buffet.
To go downtown there is a metro station a 20 minute walk away. it is quicker taking that metro than going back to the airport.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for such a wonderful comment and for sharing with us your valuable feedback.

I am pleased to hear that Hilton Madrid Airport was to your expectations and that you appreciated our Breakfast service and our Shuttle service.

Indeed we do provide a complimentary shuttle service to the city centre, this service takes a one-way journey in the mornings at: 9:15, 11:15 and 12:15.

Additionally, a shuttle service is available at 5:00pm which takes guests directly to Plenilunio Shooping, and returns to the Hotel at 7:00pm & 8:00pm.

Marta Sanz

Reviewed September 3, 2016

Very pleasant stay, my kids loved the breakfast and the glass elevators.
The room was very clean and with allthe amenities, the bed very confortable with really nice bedding. Shuttle service was very easy to arrange .

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for such a wonderful comment and for share with us your valuable feedback.

I am pleased to hear that Hilton Madrid Airport was to your expectations and that you appreciated our Breakfast service and our Shuttle service as well as our cleanliness.

I truly hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Hilton Madrid Airport in a near future.