Don't stay at the Hilton Madrid Airport hotel unless someone else is paying for it. We booked this hotel for one night because of the free shuttle and proximity to the airport. Booking online we thought we snagged a good deal...boy, were we wrong! Since there is literally *nothing* around this hotel but more hotels and some kind of business district (no restaurants, shops, etc), the hotel can charge whatever they want for basic amenities. Bottled water from the mini-fridge was 5 euros each. The buffet breakfast was 20 euros per person (!) and entirely not worth the high price tag. The prices at the hotel restaurant were also outrageous with a cheeseburger costing 28 euros (give or take 1-2 Euros). On top of the high price we also did not sleep well at this hotel thanks to a hard bed and pillows.
On the upside, the hotel is pretty swanky. We had a modern room with a unique, rounded sliding glass door to the bathroom and an open shower. The fitness center, pool, and saunas were also very nice; the pool, with its water features and LED lights, was particularly stunning. The staff was friendly; they always greeted us with a smile and did everything they could to make our stay pleasant. The free cocktail hour in the bar was a plus, but didn't make up for the otherwise high prices.
Overall, if you're looking for a hotel by the airport choose something else. Not only were the amenities way overpriced, but the hotel felt a little off, like an abandoned mall. It seemed way too big for the number of people staying there, and since not all areas of the hotel were brightly lit it gave off a creepy, almost derelict vibe. Bottom line: stay somewhere else unless you're not the one paying the bill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The stylish Hilton Madrid Airport hotel is just minutes from Madrid Barajas International Airport and the bustling cosmopolitan city of Madrid. Take advantage of the complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport and stops at attractions or use the nearby Metro station as your link to the city of Madrid.Indulge in a fantastic selection of rooms at this Madrid hotel which include impressive marble bathrooms, flat-screen LCD or plasma TVs and wireless internet access. Guest rooms feature heated floors and floor-to-ceiling windows. Executive, deluxe and relaxation rooms offer complimentary access to the Executive Lounge. Enjoy a suite that offers a separate living room and fluffy bathrobes for your comfort and convenience. Refresh with a swim in the hydrotherapeutic pool and exercise in the fully equipped fitness center.Consider the self-contained Convention Center located in the North Tower of the Hilton Madrid Airport for business conferences, celebrations and stylish Madrid weddings. Host up to 450 guests in space that includes a board room and elegant ballroom, making this Madrid airport hotel an ideal location.Savor sumptuous Mediterranean cuisine in the Reserva Grill Restaurant and enjoy tantalizing tapas and a glass of Rioja in the Ferrum Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hilton Madrid Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Madrid Airport Hotel Madrid
- Hilton International Madrid Airport
- Madrid Hilton