“Contemporary, Clean & Comfortable”

Hilton Madrid Airport
Ranked #73 of 436 Hotels in Madrid
Singapore, Singapore
“Contemporary, Clean & Comfortable”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

The modern, clean design appeal to the eye. The room was spacious and crisp looking - we loved the colours and furniture at the lobby and the room. Breakfast spread was good. There was more than we could eat and there were some changes made to the menu, which will be appreciated by those staying for more than 1 night. Shuttle services to/from the airport and to the city center was most convenient. In fact, public transport is also close by, 8-10 minute walk to/from the Alameda de Osuna Metro station and a bus stop which is a stones throw away (after a 20-25 minute journey) if you were to take bus 112 from the Osuna Metro station. Taxi service is easy. There were always a few outside the lobby when we were there. Overall amenities provided was expected of a 5* hotel though this is the first 5* hotel which I had stayed with a small closet space and no bedroom slippers. The sliding glass door separating WC from the bath area was ingenius. The bed was also cosy. A perfect place for tranquility and easy access to the airport.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HiltonMadridAirport, General Manager at Hilton Madrid Airport, responded to this review, December 27, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your extensive feedback with us.

I am pleased to see that you were treated to the genuine Hilton experience!

Our Executive Lounge is indeed open from 6:00am to 8:00pm, where you have two main meal periods; breakfast (7:00am until 10:00am) and evening cocktails (6:00pm until 8:00pm). Throughout the day smaller amenities are available to our guests, additionally during the evening cocktail period we provide a variety of drinks, as well as hot and cold canapés.

We do provide a complementary shuttle service to and from all airport terminals from 5:00am to Midnight which runs every 20 to 30 minutes.

Within 5 minutes you can be at terminal 1, where among others, Star Alliance resides, terminal 2, where the Sky Team is situated and terminal 4, where Iberia and OneWorld partner carriers can be found.

I look forward to personally welcoming you on your return to Hilton Madrid Airport on your next visit.

Best Wishes for Peace and Joy this Holiday Season
and a New Year of
Health, Happiness and Prosperity!

Alessio Colavecchio

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (335)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Alamogordo, New Mexico
Reviewed December 25, 2013

This was my wife and my first trip overseas from the U.S. and we ended it at this hotel. It was a great ending to a wonderful week. The service is outstanding. Regular shuttle service to the airport. Shuttles into downtown Madrid. We stayed on the executive lounge floor. service in the lounge was outstanding as well. Food and drink were kept well stocked.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your positive feedback.

I am delighted to hear that you had a nice stay with us.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Hilton Madrid Airport very soon.

Sincerest wishes for hope, happiness and peace during this Holiday Season
and throughout the coming year!

Warm Regards,

Salvador
Reviewed December 22, 2013

On the way from Brazil to Asia, and back, we had to sleep two times close to the airport in Madrid, due to connection flights.
Without any doubt, the choice of the Hilton was perfect in every sense. Regular shuttle between the terminals and the hotel, nice welcoming at reception, very comfortable and very well equipped rooms (King Hilton Relaxation category), nice breakfast, very agreeable bar with tasty tapas and Jerez wine (seating close to the fireplace while so cold outside was a pleasure!), and very good restaurant with professional service.
To recommend absolutely.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
HiltonMadridAirport, General Manager at Hilton Madrid Airport, responded to this review, December 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for sharing with us and fellow travellers such positive feedback.

I am truly honoured to hear that you were treated to the true Hilton experience and that we were able to make your airport stay an additional part of your holiday!

I hope to have the pleasure of personally welcoming you back to Hilton Madrid Airport in the near future.

Best Wishes for Peace and Joy this Holiday Season
and a New Year of
Health, Happiness and Prosperity!

Reviewed December 21, 2013

When I first arrived I was impressed by the decor of the lobby and my room. The room was clean but not spotless there was dusty corners, vents, stain on wall, peeling and wallpaper. The staff was friendly. The next day things went downhill afterwards. The room service was terrible and I returned the food. The bed is equivalent to sleeping on the floor. It was very hard and not comfortable.

The restaurant breakfast buffet and the concierge lounge breakfast was equally awful. The waffles, breads, croissants, and potatoes were crunchy and hard. The concierge lounge serve popcorn, chips, cookies, and fruits. I mostly filled up on oranges since the apples had a bluish white stains on them.

There is nothing in the vicinity of the hotel worth seeing. A mall is located across from the hotel. There are multiple highways between the hotel and mall which is about 25-30 minute walk. The metro is longer than 10 minutes away and you will get lost looking for it for the first time. It requires walking alongside or across busy intersections. This can be dangerous so be careful! There are signs pointing in the direction to the metro but after walking through a neighborhood you may have to ask someone to show you where the metro is.

The hotel offers shuttle service to/from hotel to the airport. The shuttle service to city center is only three times in the morning until 12:15. No other shuttle services to city center in the evening. My shuttle service to catch my flight was a nightmare! I had only one hour to get my flight. The driver took my bags to the back of the vehicle and then proceed to help a group of other people with their bags. I was the first one to be dropped off at the airport terminal and my bags were not on the bus! I had to get back on the bus until he finish dropping off the group and picking up other people to go back to retrieve my bags. By the time, I got my bags and back to the terminal I had less than 20 minutes to get my flight. This certainly left a sour taste in my mouth about this hotel.

This hotel would have been excellent if it had fresh foods that was not hard and crunchy. A shuttle service that provided evening trips to the city center and mall. It would help if the hotel be concerned about the safety of its guests especially having o cross busy streets and highways to get to the mall or metro.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your extensive and valuable feedback.

I am truly sorry to hear that on this occasion we did not fulfill your expectations and that you were not treated to the true Hilton experience. I have immediately internally followed up on the reported attitude issues.

It is great to know that you work in the hospitality business for more than 5 years and I would appreciate it if you would contact me directly to further discuss and learn from your experience.

Thank you very much for your appreciate of our decor .

We truly hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you anew to Hilton Madrid Airport in the not too distant future.

Sincerest wishes for hope, happiness and peace during this Holiday Season
and throughout the coming year!

Best regards,

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Great hotel, great staff, great rooms, great business facilities, great swimming pool, great airport shuttle, great city shuttle, great location for local public transport...just great! Have stayed a few times and will most certainly return in the future.

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

I am delighted to hear that you had a nice stay with us.

Our best wishes for 2014!

Warm Regards,

Porto, Portugal
Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

At a recent stopover in Madrid airport I slept here and even if I clearly booked a king size bed, I was told that only twins were available. I insisted and manager arranged for a king size on executive floor.
The room is new, spacious, nicely decorated with all necessary features that a business travel need.
Room service very efficient and quality of food was good.
Even if I only stayed for a short stay, I recommend the hotel mainly for the very comfortable bed and great pillows.
Also god choice of TV channels although could not find CNN.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank MafaldaPortugal
HiltonMadridAirport, General Manager at Hilton Madrid Airport, responded to this review, December 12, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your feedback.

I am delighted to hear that you had a comfortable short stopover with us and that our 24h room service was quick & meet your needs.

We do indeed offer a variety of regional, national and international TV channels on our LCD televisions within all of our rooms.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Hilton Madrid Airport soon, or if not, in the New Year.

Lehi, Utah
Reviewed December 6, 2013

You really can't go wrong here. It is close to the airport and close to the underground. The rooms are extremely nice and the whole layout of the hotel is exceptional. I loved staying here. Would recommend this to anyone looking to stay in Madrid.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
HiltonMadridAirport, General Manager at Hilton Madrid Airport, responded to this review, December 8, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your positive feedback.

We are honoured to hear that we are the best Hilton you have ever stayed at! I am delighted to see that you were treated to the true genuine Hilton experience.

The Hotel´s architect intended to create equilibrium between the 4 natural elements; Earth, Water, Air & Fire, which is reflected in the buildings properties and image, thus creating the modern feel to the Hotel.

The Predominant colours are indeed black and white with a large usage of glass within the two atriums and the rooms to balance the lighting of the spaces.

I truly hope to have the pleasure of personally welcoming you back to Hilton Madrid Airport in the near future.