Hilton Madrid Airport
$316
$197
Only YOU Hotels
3,329 results
All reviewsthe executive loungemadrid airportdiamond memberfree shuttleconvenient shuttleshuttle servicean early morning flightbetween flightscity centremodern hotelbreakfast buffet ismetro stationtapastaxispaineurosgym
Reviewed November 21, 2013

While this hotel has stunning rooms, don't bother upgrading to an executive room. The lounge only serves cocktails from 6-8pm -- which lets face it - most of us would be in the city at that time having some fun. Also, when one of my colleagues went to get a soft drink later in the evening, the lounge was completely closed. This is the first Hilton I have stayed at where the lounge was basically useless. When we got there in the afternoon, all they had in the lounge was a few biscuits and nuts, coffee, and soft drinks. I was told this was Hilton policy, but this is the first one I have come across like this and have stayed in many.
The room however was outstanding, but only 2 english speaking channels, everything else was in Spanish. The breakfast was ok, nothing to rave about. I spent a lot of money as we had 3 rooms booked, and sadly will not return to this particular Hilton.

Room Tip: Take the cheapest!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
HiltonMadridAirport, General Manager at Hilton Madrid Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your valuable feedback.

I am truly sorry to hear that we have fallen short to meet your expectations in regards to the Executive Lounge. We have immediately shared your comments regarding the Executive Lounge opening hours to our European Centre of Quality.

Our Executive Lounge is open from 6:00AM to 8:00PM, where you have two main meal periods; breakfast and evening cocktails. Throughout the day smaller amenities are available to our guests, however during the evening cocktails period (6PM to 8PM) we provide a variety of drinks, as well as hot and cold snacks.

I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back anew to Hilton Madrid Airport in the near future.

Many Regards,

Reviewed November 19, 2013

Good for meeting, although far from center, but subway station is about 10 mins away. Gym area is quite small (only 1 running pad) for such a big hotel. Should have shuttle to the closest subway station since a busy rd has to be crossed to reach it.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonMadridAirport, General Manager at Hilton Madrid Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your valuable feedback.

If you are looking to get to the centre of Madrid in the mornings, we offer our guests a complimentary one-way shuttle service to Puerta de Alcalá at 9:15, 11:15 and 12:15, upon availability and reservation.

In any case, the nearest metro station, Alameda de Osuna, is within 10 minutes walking distance which can take you directly to Gran Via on Line 5.

Our Fitness Area is open from 8am until 10pm, Monday to Sunday, where our personal trainers are readily available to help you with anything you may require. Furthermore, you can find our Hydro-therapeutic swimming pool, sauna, steam room and gym.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Madrid Airport in the near future.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

We booked a short trip (flights and hotel) through a well-known online travel retailer.
(It was a very last minute booking and the prices seemed a bit reasonable compared to other hotels of the same “standard”).

The lobby is well-lit and airy, it gets a bit dark towards the convention centre (the hotel has two wings) with a square dormitory style layout.
We had two twin rooms – which were a good size but, with no real places to unpack and put clothing items – a few shelves in each room is all there is.
The thermostat was a bit fiddly, would not kick in until you had it on “2” so it either got too hot or a bit cold, but didn’t really bother us.

Score C+

Food:
Only ordered room service once – it was ok but, pricey as you would expect, when going through the short break booking, I attempted to book at least room and breakfast but, to my horror, it was going to cost an additional £300 for a family of five! For four breakfast/s so, I naturally opted out.

Score C

Location:

Oh dear ;-(
There is a complimentary shuttle service to all the Madrid terminals and it does go into town (one way) 3 times a day – all before lunch, after that I am afraid you are on your own.
To make matters worse, the nearest metro ( with no TAXI rank) is at least 20 minute walk away from the hotel (First time we attempted to make it back from going into central Madrid we got lost for an Hour, second time we got lost for half an hour or so much so that my son panicked the next time he heard we were going anywhere near the station) and you have to cross a footbridge across a motor way (not ideal AT ALL with kids) in addition to this, the TAXIs from the hotel realised after a couple of days that we were a family of 5 (2 adults,2 kids and one infant) it is apparently illegal to carry more than 4 passengers - with the solution been to split the family across two cabs.. (No thanks) when I asked about seven seaters, I was told there aren’t any. So we were lucky enough to get some TAXIs that would pick us but, charged a bit extra ..hmm.

Score D-

Customer Service/Check-in Desk:
The staff at the desk were EXCELLENT. On 3 occasions, I was booked impromptu shuttle trips – one going into Madrid outside the normal shuttle hours, once I was taken to the nearest shopping mall – (Don’t attempt to walk there either even though it looks close) and another time took the whole family to the nearest Metro.
I mentioned that it was our wedding anniversary and they arranged for some champagne and strawberries to be sent up to our room – which was nice of them.
Always helpful with any questions I had regarding transport.

Score A

Gym/Spa:
The couple of guys there were always cheerful, very nice gym and equipment – didn’t get to use any of it though and unfortunately didn’t get to enjoy the sauna either (At least the Mrs did). But we did have fun in the pool. The best part was it was not at all busy, we pretty much had the pool to ourselves and was just the right size for the kids as well so top marks for this – Actually this was the main reason for booking the Hilton so, it didn’t disappoint on this point.

Score A+

Housekeeping:
Generally ok, forgot to pick up one of the bins on one occasion, and only made the babies “cot” (more a laundry basket) once, thankfully she didn’t sleep it in so didn’t really matter but, still..

Score C-

Miscellaneous:

Wi-Fi:
Free Wi-Fi in the hotel lobby, With the signal in the room patchy at best. Didn’t really need it so again didn’t matter that much.

Score C

PS.
I unfortunately doubt us been able to stay here again, due to the location and transport options with the family in mind. If I was by myself then definitely without a doubt. Otherwise, if you want a short break and don’t mind the walk to the metro in order to get to Madrid proper, it is a nice hotel to stay.
(This is definitely an airport hotel – where guest are not expected to spend more than a few days)

Overall, a good stay and break.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
HiltonMadridAirport, General Manager at Hilton Madrid Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Dear Guest,

Wow! I can in fact see that you have taken the time and effort to share with us such extensive feedback. We always welcome such detailed comments regarding all aspects of our guest´s stay.

I am sorry to hear that on one occasion Housekeeping forgot to remove the bins, I have immediately shared this issue with our Team and can assure you it will not happen again.

Our Hotel is indeed structured as two inter-connected towers, which contains all 284 of our rooms, from our King & Twin Guest rooms to our Relaxation Rooms. Within our North Tower you can find our Business Centre, where you can use our computers in peace to finish off any work.

Indeed our complimentary shuttle service is disposable for all of our guests to & from the airport as of 5:00am until Midnight every 20 minutes. Additionally this service takes a one-way journey to Puerta de Alcalá in the mornings upon reservation and availability at: 9:15, 11:15 and 12:15.

In any case, Alameda de Osuna metro station is within 10-15 minutes walking distance, which can take you directly to Gran Via on Line 5. Also situated near to the Hotel is the Juan Carlos I Park at 15 minutes walking distance, near the IFEMA Congress Centre. Occupying 160 acres and scattered with numerous monuments, the Juan Carlos I Park is perfect for a peaceful wander, or even a bicycle ride, as there is a free rental available at the Park.

I am incredibly proud to hear that our Front Desk Team were excellent and were able to make your stay & wedding anniversary extra special!

I truly hope to have the pleasure of personally welcoming you and your family back to Hilton Madrid Airport on your next stay.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

This was a great stay at a seemingly new hotel near the airport with a free shuttle. Loved the modern room design, especially the bathroom. My only gripe is that the hotel food was way too expensive and there are no nearby restaurants. Also, no free WiFi in room.

This is a clean, modern, well-managed facility.

Room Tip: All rooms are spacious, modern and quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SusanGlobalGallop
HiltonMadridAirport, General Manager at Hilton Madrid Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing with us your informative review.

I am pleased to see that you had a great stay and loved the modern room décor. Each of our 284 rooms has a unique bedside board painting showcasing the Architect´s journeys throughout the globe.

Indeed we do provide a complimentary shuttle service to & from the airport from 5:00am until Midnight every 20 minutes. For transport to the city centre, this service takes a one-way journey in the mornings at: 9:15, 11:15 and 12:15.

Plenilunio shopping centre can be found just 20 minutes walking distance, where there are various restaurants, cafes, shops and entertainment. Additionally, a shuttle service is available at 5:00pm which takes guests directly to Plenilunio, and returns to the Hotel at 7:00pm & 8:00pm.

I look forward to personally welcoming you back to Hilton Madrid Airport in the near future.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Pretty much what you expect from a Hilton.

Looks like quite a new hotel, free shuttle to/from the airport easy to use (take about 20mins with visits to other terminals).

Rooms well laid out and pleasant.

2 downpoints:
Food and drink expensive (hence the 4 rating rather than 5).
I placed my room service outside my room around 2300 sunday night...it was still there 24hrs later.

Staff here are very, very good. Everyone was very pleasant and helpful.

I would stay here again as it is close to my place of work....maybe not an ideal tourist spot as in the middle of nothing touristy...but a 20 euro cab will get you into town...or use the free shuttle to the airport and get the underground to downtown (2 day unlimited ticket was around 17euro).

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
HiltonMadridAirport, General Manager at Hilton Madrid Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us.

I am sorry to hear that the room service was not cleaned up immediately. Please be assured that I have shared your comments with our Housekeeping team straight away, so that this issue does not occur again in the future.

Indeed we do provide a complimentary shuttle service to and from the Airport as of 5:00am until Midnight every 20 minutes, stopping by all the terminal at Barajas International.

I am delighted to hear that our team were very good and that you had a pleasant stay with us. If you are looking to make the most of Madrid whilst on Business, our complimentary one-way shuttle service goes to Puerta de Alcalá in the mornings at: 9:15, 11:15 and 12:15.

Alternatively, you can catch the metro, located 10 minutes walking distance away, at Alameda de Osuna (line 5) direct to Gran Via.

I hope to have the pleasure of personally welcoming you back to Hilton Madrid Airport soon.