“Excellent for pre/post flight layover”

Hilton Madrid Airport
Ranked #89 of 441 Hotels in Madrid
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Found the Hilton to be great - very clean and spacious, staff were all really friendly (helped us with little things like freezer pack for baby etc), rooms were really top notch (special award to the showers), quiet (didn't hear any noise from roads or airport at all), shuttle every 20 mins (if you need it) but we parked below (all included, very safe), good selection of international TV channels, and when we checked in they gave us complimentary minibar access given we were late and no upgrade rooms available for HHonors members. Really cant say enough good things about this place. A really good sensible choice.

Room Tip: if you can get on the quieter tower (there are two - go for the one about the conference area) then...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
HiltonMadridAirport, Director General at Hilton Madrid Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review.

I have shared your nice comments with my team and we are all glad that you had a ncie stay and that the hotel design exceed your expectations.

I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again soon to the Hilton Madrid Airport.

Hotel Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (3,226)

Reviewed June 29, 2013

We spent one night here and found the hotel to be spacious and clean, and the rooms comfortable after a long flight. We appreciated the shuttle service to and from the Madrid airport. The first room we were shown reeked of cigarette smoke - not the hotel's fault. They promptly gave us another room, where the air conditioner was broken, but they quickly sent up a repair person to remedy the problem. So, high marks there. Excellent buffet breakfast. Our only issue is that there are so many guests checking out at the same time in the morning that the line becomes unwieldly, and the desk staff seemed cranky about printing boarding passes. It's still a good choice for an airport hotel, but more staff would be handy.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
HiltonMadridAirport, Director General at Hilton Madrid Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2013

Thank you very much for your comments.

At Hilton we value our guests feedback as this help us to improve day after day.

I am sorry to hear that you had issues with the room, but on the other hand this helps me to see that my team is acting properly when facing and issue.

I hope to welcome you again soon to the Hilton Madrid Airport.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

outstanding hotel. large rooms, beautiful bathroom. great breakfast buffet. wish we could have stayed longer. will definitely stay there again. we used the shuttle from the airport and it was very quick and efficient.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments with us.

I am glad to hear that you had a nice stay and I am really looking forward to welcome you again soon with a bit more of time to visit this amazing city and relax in our leisure facilities.

We are launching a project called Hilton 24hours where you can discover best kept places of the city. the videos are available in youtube.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

upgraded to executive rooms that includes breakfast and all the goodies that lounge provides such fun
love the setting amid motorways lots of glass/ chrome spa gym pool with water features room/bath facilities etc excellent
service 1st class comforting secure not expensive i always stay there
cp

Room Tip: all rooms quiet and good
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
HiltonMadridAirport, Director General at Hilton Madrid Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us was pleasant and worthy.

I have shared your nice feedback with my team and they feel really proud to have exceeded your expectations.

I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again soon to the Hilton Madrid.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

My husband and I had a wonderful time at this hotel. The staff was wonderful and very helpful. Tarik was so helpful and very informative. Without his help we would have not know where to go and what to see.Thank You again Tarik! Everyone was so helpful and kindhearted made us feel right at home.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you very much for your comments.

I am really pleased to hear that my Front Office team made a difference in your trip to Spain.

We all are looking forward to welcome you again soon!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

My flight arrived late but I was fortunate enough to meet the free hotel shuttle within 5 minutes. The transfer to the hotel was fast and efficient. Check in was a very pleasant experience again fast and efficient. The Madrid airport hotel is new and beautiful although situated a distance from shops and restaurants. My room was also spotless, spacious and quiet. I ate both lunch and dinner at the hotel. The food is good but expensive and the service was professional. I was very pleased with this hotel experience and would definitely recommend it as a stop over choice. Well done again Hilton.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonMadridAirport, General Manager at Hilton Madrid Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Thank you very much for your kind review.
I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Hilton Madrid Airport and I am pleased to that you liked the hotel design and architecture.
I am looking forward to welcoming you again soon to the Hilton Madrid.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

We had a flight out of Madrid at 10 AM and arrived at Barajas at 4 PM the prior evening. I'd reserved the Hilton, which is a 10 minute drive from Terminal 1 and has a free shuttle service three times/hour. The hotel is ultra-modern, has a friendly, professional staff, and quiet, spacious comfortable rooms. It is everything I'd want in an airport hotel (my standard is the Sofitel at Terminal 5 in Heathrow and outside of the need to drive a few minutes, this Hilton comes close). They have a restaurant that is sterile-modern in its look and has an interesting menu. However, we opted to take a 20 minute taxi drive into Madrid and to dine at Botin instead. Would i overnight here again when the need arises? yes.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you very much for your nice comment. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Hilton Madrid Airport and that you liked the hotel design and the rooms. Thank you very much for your recommendation.

Looking forward to welcoming you again soon.