“Great Hilton near the airport”

Hilton Madrid Airport
Ranked #88 of 441 Hotels in Madrid
Reviewed May 23, 2013

The staff at this Hilton was FANTASTIC! Everyone went out of there was to insure that I had a nice stay. The room was really nice and very clean. The breakfast was very good however, I was a bit disapointed with the main restraunt for lunch and dinner. The menu was very limited and quality was only OK. This hotel provides a nice and very punctual shuttle to the airport. Be aware that the shuttle bus stop in the airport is not marked and challenging to find. The exec. lounge on the 4th floor was really nice with nice food and drink. Strage thing about the lounge is that there is no bathroom on the 4th floor and you are forced to take the elevator back to the lobby if nature calls.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
HiltonMadridAirport, General Manager at Hilton Madrid Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us.

I am glad that my team made you feel welcome during your entire stay in Madrid.

I have forwarded your comments to the Chef regarding the menu and food and he will take into consideration for the next menu.

Regarding the bus stop at the Madrid Barajas International Airport, the shuttle bus stops at the designated hotel bus stop. However, as you well mentionned, any hotel is allow to place a signage and its true that sometimes it make it uneasy to see the bus stop.

I hope to welcome you again soon to the Hilton Madrid Airport.

Hotel Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (3,226)

Reviewed May 23, 2013

The Hotel was very modern and extremely clean. The Hotel was easy access to the
Metro and Trains, as we toured Spain. The team of Pablo Fresnillo gave my wife and
I excellent guidlines, for touring around Madrid. We had a problem with our faucet, but
they immediately moved us to an excellent room. The breakfast buffet was simply outstanding.

Room Tip: The corner suites have more room!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review!

Nice to hear that the Hilton Madrid Airport was convenient during your visit to Madrid.
I have shared your comments with the Front Office team and they feel really glad that the tips they gave you made your sightseeing visit around the city!

I hope to welcome you again soon to Madrid.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

This is quite a nice airport hotel. The service was excellent and the building is nice. They have a beautiful atrium with plenty of restaurant tables in the middle and a sports bar & restaurant on the side (yes that's 3 total restaurants). They not only offer free (and punctual) shuttle to the airport but are located maybe 15 min walking from the Madrid Metro (though the walk isn't the prettiest and the ride is quite long). They also have a nice sauna (with a window to outside), Turkish bath, and gym. The rooms are nice with granite floors and sides for the bathrooms. Only drawback is that breakfast, if not included, is quite high priced (this is not atypical for Hilton) and wifi is included only for an 8 hour pass.

The price is good if you don't pay more than 120 euros, more than that is probably not worth it for an airport hotel.

Overall, I recommend this place if you are planning on staying near the airport.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank landonroussel
HiltonMadridAirport, General Manager at Hilton Madrid Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2013

Thank you for sharing your comments on your stay with us.

I am glad to hear that you had a pleasant stay and that you find the time to relax by the Hydrotherapeutic pool and turkish bath.

I hope to welcome you again soon to the Hilton Madrid Airport.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

We loved everything about this hotel. reception staff were very friendly and polite. rooms very clean and modern. best food quality and choice in both restaurant and bar, (I found the barman to be a bit grumpy and not friendly though).
We loved the fitness room, and the sauna, modern and very tidy and clean.
We had breakfast in the breakfast area every day, buffet was always full, breakfast staff were very attentive to our needs and always smiling which is not always easy at 7am...
Shuttle buss available on request from and to Madrid Airport at no cost which is always handy.

By far one of the best hotels I have stayed in so far, and I won't hesitate to stay again or highly recommend.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review.

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that my team have make you feel welcomed at all the time.

I have shared your comments with the Chef and Food & Beverage team and they are really happy that you liked the gastronomic offer.

I am looking forward welcoming you again soon to the Hilton Madrid Airport.

Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

What can I say, this hotel made me happy!
Awesome, modern rooms and outstanding service. My colleague arrived to a frozen solid minibar (never seen that before!) which was quickly rectified and entitled us to a couple of free drinks at the lobby bar. I would expect nothing less from the Hilton brand. I'll be back on my next pass through Madrid.

• Stayed: May 2013

Thank you for your comments.

I am glad to hear that my team made your stay!

I have shared your comments with them and they feel really proud of it.

Looking forwarf welcoming you again soon to Madrid.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

A friend and I came for the night, we were studying abroad in Seville and had a flight out of Madrid so we decided to stay near the airport. I work at a Hilton branch in the US and got the family and friends discount which they accepted no problem, I got 50% of meals which they also were very gracious about accepting. They were very friendly and helpful, the food was great, the rooms were comfortable and quiet, and the ambiance was very nice. Overall a great experience!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review!

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay at the Hilton Madrid Airport and that you took advantage of the benefits you are entitle of being team member!

I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back soon to Madrid.

Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

Despite being exhausted and grumpy off a long haul flight and the 30 euro taxi from the airport (too late for shuttle), this stay put a smile on my face. Uber modern cool rooms, silent for sleep, very comfortable bed and the staff were very helpful (I was travelling with a baby). Even had coffee, fresh juice and pastries while waiting for 5 am complimentary shuttle. Nice touch. Thank you Hilton Madrid Airport!

• Stayed: May 2013
HiltonMadridAirport, Director General at Hilton Madrid Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2013

Thank for such a nice comment!

I am glad that you and your family had a great stay with us and that Hilton Madrid Airport "has put a smile on your face".

I have shared your feedback with my team and they feel really proud of it.

Hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again soon, maybe with a bit more of time, to visit this amazing city.