3,532 results
All reviews the executive lounge madrid airport glass sink diamond member free shuttle shuttle service an early flight city centre modern hotel breakfast buffet is metro station tapas taxi euros spain gym motorway
Reviewed May 23, 2013

The Hotel was very modern and extremely clean. The Hotel was easy access to the
Metro and Trains, as we toured Spain. The team of Pablo Fresnillo gave my wife and
I excellent guidlines, for touring around Madrid. We had a problem with our faucet, but
they immediately moved us to an excellent room. The breakfast buffet was simply outstanding.

Room tip: The corner suites have more room!
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
HiltonMadridAirport, General Manager at Hilton Madrid Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2013

Thank you for your review!

Nice to hear that the Hilton Madrid Airport was convenient during your visit to Madrid.
I have shared your comments with the Front Office team and they feel really glad that the tips they gave you made your sightseeing visit around the city!

I hope to welcome you again soon to Madrid.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

This is quite a nice airport hotel. The service was excellent and the building is nice. They have a beautiful atrium with plenty of restaurant tables in the middle and a sports bar & restaurant on the side (yes that's 3 total restaurants). They not only offer free (and punctual) shuttle to the airport but are located maybe 15 min walking from the Madrid Metro (though the walk isn't the prettiest and the ride is quite long). They also have a nice sauna (with a window to outside), Turkish bath, and gym. The rooms are nice with granite floors and sides for the bathrooms. Only drawback is that breakfast, if not included, is quite high priced (this is not atypical for Hilton) and wifi is included only for an 8 hour pass.

The price is good if you don't pay more than 120 euros, more than that is probably not worth it for an airport hotel.

Overall, I recommend this place if you are planning on staying near the airport.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank landonroussel
HiltonMadridAirport, General Manager at Hilton Madrid Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2013

Thank you for sharing your comments on your stay with us.

I am glad to hear that you had a pleasant stay and that you find the time to relax by the Hydrotherapeutic pool and turkish bath.

I hope to welcome you again soon to the Hilton Madrid Airport.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

We loved everything about this hotel. reception staff were very friendly and polite. rooms very clean and modern. best food quality and choice in both restaurant and bar, (I found the barman to be a bit grumpy and not friendly though).
We loved the fitness room, and the sauna, modern and very tidy and clean.
We had breakfast in the breakfast area every day, buffet was always full, breakfast staff were very attentive to our needs and always smiling which is not always easy at 7am...
Shuttle buss available on request from and to Madrid Airport at no cost which is always handy.

By far one of the best hotels I have stayed in so far, and I won't hesitate to stay again or highly recommend.

Date of stay: February 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review.

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that my team have make you feel welcomed at all the time.

I have shared your comments with the Chef and Food & Beverage team and they are really happy that you liked the gastronomic offer.

I am looking forward welcoming you again soon to the Hilton Madrid Airport.

Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

What can I say, this hotel made me happy!
Awesome, modern rooms and outstanding service. My colleague arrived to a frozen solid minibar (never seen that before!) which was quickly rectified and entitled us to a couple of free drinks at the lobby bar. I would expect nothing less from the Hilton brand. I'll be back on my next pass through Madrid.

Date of stay: May 2013

Thank you for your comments.

I am glad to hear that my team made your stay!

I have shared your comments with them and they feel really proud of it.

Looking forwarf welcoming you again soon to Madrid.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

A friend and I came for the night, we were studying abroad in Seville and had a flight out of Madrid so we decided to stay near the airport. I work at a Hilton branch in the US and got the family and friends discount which they accepted no problem, I got 50% of meals which they also were very gracious about accepting. They were very friendly and helpful, the food was great, the rooms were comfortable and quiet, and the ambiance was very nice. Overall a great experience!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review!

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay at the Hilton Madrid Airport and that you took advantage of the benefits you are entitle of being team member!

I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back soon to Madrid.