I had an early flight from Madrid and found a good deal at the Hilton Madrid Airport, so I didn't hesitate on taking it. I was received with a glass of champagne and excellent treatment at the front desk. The room I got was clean and spacious, and since I arrived in the afternoon, I ordered dinner from room service. I ordered the "solomillo" (tenderloin), which was truly excellent.
I slept like a baby.. the bed was very comfortable and the pillows were all in different sizes so I could choose the one with the perfect size for me. I didn't hear a thing from the outside, not even the planes.
The breakfast was wonderful, nothing outside your typical hotel breakfast buffet, but it was very good. After my breakfast I took the free shuttle bus to the airport, which was right on time, and the driver was very friendly.
The only downsides were that you have to pay for the Wifi and that the floor heating was way too hot. I couldn't even go barefoot on the floor in the bathroom. I couldn't figure out how to turn it off. I could have called, but I only stayed for one night.
Despite these two downsides, I would not doubt a second to stay again at this hotel the next time I'm flying in or out from Barajas Airport. It really made me have an excellent start of my vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The stylish Hilton Madrid Airport hotel is just minutes from Madrid Barajas International Airport and the bustling cosmopolitan city of Madrid. Take advantage of the complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport and stops at attractions or use the nearby Metro station as your link to the city of Madrid.Indulge in a fantastic selection of rooms at this Madrid hotel which include impressive marble bathrooms, flat-screen LCD or plasma TVs and wireless internet access. Guest rooms feature heated floors and floor-to-ceiling windows. Executive, deluxe and relaxation rooms offer complimentary access to the Executive Lounge. Enjoy a suite that offers a separate living room and fluffy bathrobes for your comfort and convenience. Refresh with a swim in the hydrotherapeutic pool and exercise in the fully equipped fitness center.Consider the self-contained Convention Center located in the North Tower of the Hilton Madrid Airport for business conferences, celebrations and stylish Madrid weddings. Host up to 450 guests in space that includes a board room and elegant ballroom, making this Madrid airport hotel an ideal location.Savor sumptuous Mediterranean cuisine in the Reserva Grill Restaurant and enjoy tantalizing tapas and a glass of Rioja in the Ferrum Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelsClick and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Madrid Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Madrid Airport Hotel Madrid
- Hilton International Madrid Airport
- Madrid Hilton