We booked this hotel as we were in Madrid for 2 nights on a business trip. The shuttle service to and from the airport was excellent and ran quite frequently. On arrival at the hotel the front desk staff were polite and courteous and checked us in quite promptly.
We had booked a twin room which immaculately clean and spacious. The view from our room wasn't great but this didn't bother us so much as we were only there most evenings. There were tea/ coffee packs in the room however this wasn't replenished on a daily basis unless prompted by us.
The charge for wifi seemed a little on the expensive side and we were quite disappointed that there were no free wifi hotspots in communal areas of the hotel as this would have been quite handy. Breakfast was delicious with a good variety of hot and cold dishes being offered. The variety of fruit and pastries were really good.
Spa facilities were good with the exception of the steam room which didn't seem to produce much steam at all! The hydropool however was great for relaxing in. The shuttle bus to the city only ran three times a day and was mostly in the morning, it would have been good to have this extended to the late afternoon as it was quite expensive getting taxis to the city centre.
Generally it was a comfortable stay with the exception of a party at the ballroom which kept us up till 3am despite us making complaint about the loud music twice to the front desk. Would definitely return provided there were no more parties going on!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The stylish Hilton Madrid Airport hotel is just minutes from Madrid Barajas International Airport and the bustling cosmopolitan city of Madrid. Take advantage of the complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport and stops at attractions or use the nearby Metro station as your link to the city of Madrid.Indulge in a fantastic selection of rooms at this Madrid hotel which include impressive marble bathrooms, flat-screen LCD or plasma TVs and wireless internet access. Guest rooms feature heated floors and floor-to-ceiling windows. Executive, deluxe and relaxation rooms offer complimentary access to the Executive Lounge. Enjoy a suite that offers a separate living room and fluffy bathrobes for your comfort and convenience. Refresh with a swim in the hydrotherapeutic pool and exercise in the fully equipped fitness center.Consider the self-contained Convention Center located in the North Tower of the Hilton Madrid Airport for business conferences, celebrations and stylish Madrid weddings. Host up to 450 guests in space that includes a board room and elegant ballroom, making this Madrid airport hotel an ideal location.Savor sumptuous Mediterranean cuisine in the Reserva Grill Restaurant and enjoy tantalizing tapas and a glass of Rioja in the Ferrum Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Orbitz, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Madrid Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Madrid Airport Hotel Madrid
- Hilton International Madrid Airport
- Madrid Hilton