2,992 results
All reviews free shuttle close to the airport barajas metro station one night airport stopover between flights hotel bus an early flight an overnight stay short stay next morning comfortable bed rental car burger king the hotel offers clean rooms buffet breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed April 9, 2019

Ideally located in the quiet town of Barajas which is between Madrid Airport T4 and T1/2/3. Easy access via Metro Line 8 to Madrid city centre and airport all terminals. Ibis also offer a free shuttle to the airport every 30 mins. Clean comfortable and quiet. Staff excellent and a supermarket next door plus bars and restaurants if required. Ideal if you have an early or late flight

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
IBISBARAJAS, Manager at Ibis Madrid Aeropuerto Barajas, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2019

Dear guest,

thank you so much! I am very glad to see that you had such a great stay with us (and our shuttle is quite handy, isn't it? I will make sure our team read your nice comments about them.

I will be looking forward to welcoming you again very soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed April 8, 2019

Spent the late afternoon and night in between international flights. Room is quite spartan - reminded me of most Ibis budget hotels. HOWEVER, they had a bar and small restaurant. I had a burger and potato chips for dinner there - not that great. Room was surprisingly quiet considering I could see planes taking off and landing out my room window.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Ron,

thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We always appreciate honest feedback, and you can be sure we will do everything in our power to keep on meeting our guests' expectations.

We will be looking forward to welcoming you again very soon.

Regards,

Reviewed April 3, 2019

The breakfast was great. I was really happy that when I arrived late in the evening that I could still order some type of hot food and I ordered the pizza it was much better than I expected it to be. The staff was super friendly, very informative and helpful in every way possible. They spoke English which was really nice and the bus driver I had was very informative as well, Shuttle bus worked efficiently and on schedule. The bed was very comfortable and the room was a nice size. Wifi worked great and was easy to connect to. I would stay here again for sure

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Rembes1,

thank you so much for your comments. It is great to see you had such a great stay with us. Also, thank you for your feedback about our staff and their language skills (not only English, but French, Italian, Romanian, Elvish, Trekkie, Dothraki...).

I hope we meet soon again in the future.

Regards,

Reviewed April 3, 2019

Welcoming and friendly and very helpful staff at the reception. The shuttle service to and from the airport runs regularly and is convenient. Friendly driver. Breakfast starts at 4am... perfect for early flight. Shuttles run from 6am.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
DELUCASJ, General Manager at Ibis Madrid Aeropuerto Barajas, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2019

Dear Jan H

I hope you are doing fine. I'm Javier , hotel manager and I would like to say thank you for your kind words.

We'll be glad to host you back soon.

Regards

Reviewed April 2, 2019 via mobile

This hotel is good for a quick overnight stay only. Just the basics here. Stayed here two separate nights for flight connections. The first night the room AC didn’t work so we opened the window all night to hear the street noise. There’s a Meliá across the street but it’s double the price.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
DELUCASJ, General Manager at Ibis Madrid Aeropuerto Barajas, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2019

Dear georgestravellog :

I'm Javier, the hotel manager. I would like to thank you for sharing your opinion.

I 'm sorry if the temperature was hot for you. Our Ac is still off . We are at the beginning of Spring and temperatures are still low at evening and night .

Regards