Very nice hotel, loved the design work both inside and out. We stayed on the 10th floor and really enjoyed the Japanese style there. Comfortable, decent service at the front desk, and the price was reasonable even for a budget traveler.
A few minor gripes:
* Wifi quality was poor in our room, and the hotel has an awkward setup of requiring unique logins for every wifi device.
* Restaurants are expensive and not very good. Coffee (espresso) in Spain is excellent, but for some reason the breakfast restaurant uses an automatic machine that makes godawful coffee.
* The neighbourhood is pretty lousy, but access to metro is good.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Jetsetter, Hotel.de, HRS, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Silken Puerta America reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silken Puerta America Madrid